aberdeen-music

dragonforce the night boys and girls

fatboy

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeh we got a good chat with him after.

Dragonforce have to be one of the most internation bands ive met. The singer is from south africa the keys player from russia, that sam dude has live in new zeland most of his life and the other guitar player i think is from china origonaly.

Cant get over how good that was last night! At least i had enough left to get a t shirt!!

Dragonforce - Mon 19th September

HOW AWESOME WAS LAST NIGHT!

I wasn't lookign too forward to the support but I was pleasantly surprised mainly by the drummer - he was awesome.

Dragonforce, what a show. Great laugh, excellent playlist and I got a plectrum and a drumstick :)

Highlights for me were definitely Revelations, Valley of the Damned and My Spirit Will Go On.

Met them all afterwards in Bassment/Moshulu so that was an added bonus.

Hope they come back soon!

Niall

SubsidiaN

the keyboard solo fucking rocked, and im still laughing my ass off at the facial expressions of them all! lol, i can still hear dragonforce, its messed up, my ears have NEVER been this sore before, and ive been next to the speakers of a LOT of loud ass gigs! :rockon:

Thats funny' date=' I can't remember there being this many Power Metal fans when Ascension last played a gig haha....

You guys do know that we play Valley of the Damned - keep your eyes peeled we have a new singer and will be returning shortly.[/quote']

I'm a comedy fan....but I wouldn't go see a Karen Dunbar stand-up show.

Guest haigyman
He shoots and misses' date=' we also did Lost in the Twilight Hall Mr.Blind Guardian - however we have dropped it now so you've blown your chance.[/quote']

that's like karen dunbar saying "but i tell some jokes by superior comedians, so you really did miss out."