aberdeen-music

Which Uni/course/year are you going into?

Inkster

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest AmbientMood
1st year MEng product design engineering at Glasgow. Hopefully switching to second year though if I complete a mystery "assignment."

I'm in Murano Street right now. My flat's really nice.

First night was very good! what you thinkin?

I'm in Murano St. right now as well' date=' but only got here yesterday, so I was the last one in my flat to arrive. I really haven't seen the people I'm sharing with much, and can't be arsed going out tonight.

Biffy tomorrow though, woo![/quote']

If you bump into a Ross Gray or David Ralston, you should tell them that Richard is out to get them. Literally. As in this Saturday.

Politics and International Relations' date=' Aberdeen. about to start 1st year[/quote']

oooooo that's what I'm doing!!!! I'm really looking forward to starting uni but I think it's going to take a while to get used to, I've not been at school for soooo long now, I'm totally not organised either, I have a new folder though.

I'm pretty sure we're doing 9am starts every morning :(

my course believes that you should never have classes that early.

the earliest we start is ten. partly because a lot of students have to travel from glasgow and party because of the nature of the course, they expect us to be out late at night at gigs and that we wont get up early otherwise. its fantastic!