aberdeen-music

Which Uni/course/year are you going into?

Inkster

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if it's anything like my first year' date=' trust me the second year will be hell of a lot more interesting to what you want to do.

If you really wanted to do the games course at Dundee i'm, sure Logan would have understood, it's only a couple of hours away, and if it involves what you really want to do, why the fuck should you let a guy dictact what you want to do.

Nothing personal but grow a fucking back bone and do what you actually want to do not what makes someone else happy.(I appologise but i've fucking had enough of people worrying more about other people's happiness then their own to last me a lifetime and i only had to put up with it for nine months)[/quote']

They said they didn't want to leave Logan' date=' which relates more to their own happiness...[/quote']

yeah it wasnt anything to do with whether he wanted me to go...i didnt feel ready to leave my long term boyfriend because im not that strong a person and i dont deal well with missing people...it was a personal choice that i thought long and hard about. Logan was alll for me going to dundee but i changed my mind.

jeez it was just an offhand comment i made..nothing too important!

If you really wanted to do the games course at Dundee i'm' date=' sure Logan would have understood, it's only a couple of hours away, and if it involves what you really want to do, why the fuck should you let a guy dictact what you want to do.

Nothing personal but grow a fucking back bone and do what you actually want to do not what makes someone else happy.(I appologise but i've fucking had enough of people worrying more about other people's happiness then their own to last me a lifetime and i only had to put up with it for nine months)[/quote']

wait until you hear the facts first before making an opinion, moron.

Logan don't worry! Or get deffensive cos its just how it looked

anyway

Personally I would of hated to be in Viks shoes(not that id fit) anyway she is in love and also having to make her way through education, she had some tough choices to make! I feel if i was her I would of done the same thing. It would not of been for my bloke but for me because being away from someone you love in a whole new situation must be a scary thought! at least here she has the love and support from her friends and family and of course the guy she loves.

His question (even if it was slightly in jest) had more validity than a lot of' date=' if not most of your posts and threads.[/quote']

Aww.

I could say entirely the same thing about your posts, and I could throw in a personal attack too just to stir the pot a bit - but, instead...if my posts aren't worth reading, why not take advantage of the "ignore" facility so kindly granted to us by Neil?

Or alternatively, stop whining :)

2nd Year BSc Engineering Design @ RGU. Not only did I sell myself short and go to Engineering School instead of Grays I also took a BSc instead of MEng/BEng <so I could still go to Grays for a bit>...this may turn out to be a bad choice. It certainly is boring as fuck 90% of the time!

Give this guy credit, he's gonna be in 9-5 every day. And I thought 3 full days were bad for me :laughing:

Can't be bothered quoting, this is in reply to Jenni and other such people in Glasgow just now...

I've been up to the Murano Street halls a few times to visit Ailsa, they look quite nice, but all of the buildings have very crazy names. Me and Rachel took a very un-student like approach and opted for buying a beautiful ground floor flat off of Byres Road. I recommend this area when all you first years get kicked out of your halls next year.