aberdeen-music

scotland are beating italy!

delboy

god u just cant let the denmark game go, it was a friendly for crying out loud and if as it looks like its going to, it ends the england career of calamity james then that cant be a bad thing. its the competitive games that count and england got a decent result today as did scotland.

Scotland *should* have won today. At 1-0, what we were crying out for was a target man. So we brought Kenny Miller (who was doing a shit-hot job) off and replaced him with not Lee Miller - Oh no - Craig Beattie. Thank fuck. I'd have hated us to be positive.

Paul Hartley showed how brilliant he is tonight. Man of the match, no question.

Well I thought Scotland should have won. Italy's goal was soft, soft, soft. TWO Italian guys standing in splendid isolation on the edge of the six yard box.

Scotland also sat well too far off Italy in the second half, often there was no real challenge on them until they got within shooting range, we were lucky to get away with that against a team like them.

And lastly, the great Barry Ferguson was totally anonymous.

But still, good result, decent performance. I doubt they can consistently repeat it though.