aberdeen-music

AFC Thread (not for non football lovers)

Mr.Tim

• Replies 768
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd put money on Mackie scoring, that is if JC hasn't played him as a winger... with Severin up front....and so on.

Really surprised JC hasn't played Mackie more this season, he always played well against the Caley. Much to my annoyance.

Two potential goals of the season up in Inverness tonight!!

That's a pretty cool kit. Definitely one of their best.

Is Acergy connected to Apex Tubulars or have the Dons gone for two sponsors?

Two seperate sponsors, min.

They do it a lot in other places in Europe (particularly Holland, where funnily enough, Jimmy Calderwood used to manage a few teams. You might have not picked up on that, since he hasn't mentioned it in at least, oh, a day.........) He discovered Jaap Staam, y'know. And Sammi Hypia. But he's nothing compared with Russell Anderson.

Generates more cash at the end of the day I suppose. Two sponsors are better than one.

Two seperate sponsors' date=' min.

They do it a lot in other places in Europe (particularly Holland, where funnily enough, Jimmy Calderwood used to manage a few teams. You might have not picked up on that, since he hasn't mentioned it in at least, oh, a day.........) He discovered Jaap Staam, y'know. And Sammi Hypia. But he's nothing compared with Russell Anderson.

Generates more cash at the end of the day I suppose. Two sponsors are better than one.[/quote']

Yeah. Plus it doesn't look tacky either. You see some teams with sponsors all over, but this kit looks good with the two sponsors on it. I'm definitely buying myself one of these.

That's an ace tackle! It's just a pity that he stumbles into it, rather than doing it totally deliberately :)

I don't like being sponsored at all, but if we HAVE to be, for financial reasons, then I just wish it wasn't by 'tubulars'. Just think of the opportunities for opposing fans!!!