unknown blasts in london

Untitled

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Jake Wifebeater
Fuck the Government and everything they stand for!!! Long live anarchy!!!

Get a fucking grip.

Absolute fucking buffoon. I didn't say that I agreed with it, did I? Look, I'll try and keep this as simple as I can for you. If I was an Iraqi citizen, I would probably have an axe to grind with Britain. I MIGHT feel slightly resentful due to my country being invaded by a foreign power under the feeblest of pretexts i.e. weapons of mass destruction. Didn't fucking find any, did they? Still, they've only had 2 years to check, give them time, eh? So, the idea of revenge MIGHT be planted in my head. Once again, just for you, I'm not saying this is a legitimate stance to take. I'm trying to see this from all sides given that it's a complex issue. Leave the knee-jerk reactions for the Daily Mail.

Guest Jake Wifebeater
every war has two sides

That's all I was trying to say, but apparently thinking that means you should "get a fucking grip".

Absolute fucking buffoon. I didn't say that I agreed with it' date=' did I? Look, I'll try and keep this as simple as I can for you. If I was an Iraqi citizen, I would probably have an axe to grind with Britain. I MIGHT feel slightly resentful due to my country being invaded by a foreign power under the feeblest of pretexts i.e. weapons of mass destruction. Didn't fucking find any, did they? Still, they've only had 2 years to check, give them time, eh? So, the idea of revenge MIGHT be planted in my head. Once again, just for you, I'm not saying this is a legitimate stance to take. I'm trying to see this from all sides given that it's a complex issue. Leave the knee-jerk reactions for the Daily Mail.[/quote']

Right. I'll make this as simple as i can for you: Not every Iraqi citizen has an axe to grind with britain, have you conducted some sort of census of opinion with the citizens of iraq, or are you just party to some insider info? There are probably about as many people in iraq with axes to grind with britain as there is in britain itself.

Weapon of mass destruction? What the fuck was Saddam Hussein, a kids playpark attendant?

Ideas of revenge? I tend to credit people from different ethnic backrounds with as much common sense as myself, and hope that the majority of people in Iraq would see that any form of revenge is pointless as it won't do the country they live in any good when the UN starts putting Aid embargos and trade embargos on them for acts of terrorism. If they don't think like that then god help all of us as the world is doomed.

This isn't a complex issue. Once again people with no common sense have had to resort to violence to harrangue others into a response. Its as black and white as that.

And no, it wasn't a knee jerk response. I have many friends in the army who have served in iraq and also who served in kosovo/bosnia and believe me it is only a select few people in these countries who are out to cause trouble and the majority want nothing to do with them.

Guest Jake Wifebeater
Right. I'll make this as simple as i can for you: Not every Iraqi citizen has an axe to grind with britain' date=' have you conducted some sort of census of opinion with the citizens of iraq, or are you just party to some insider info? There are probably about as many people in iraq with axes to grind with britain as there is in britain itself.

Weapon of mass destruction? What the fuck was Saddam Hussein, a kids playpark attendant?

Ideas of revenge? I tend to credit people from different ethnic backrounds with as much common sense as myself, and hope that the majority of people in Iraq would see that any form of revenge is pointless as it won't do the country they live in any good when the UN starts putting Aid embargos and trade embargos on them for acts of terrorism. If they don't think like that then god help all of us as the world is doomed.

This isn't a complex issue. Once again people with no common sense have had to resort to violence to harrangue others into a response. Its as black and white as that.

And no, it wasn't a knee jerk response. I have many friends in the army who have served in iraq and also who served in kosovo/bosnia and believe me it is only a select few people in these countries who are out to cause trouble and the majority want nothing to do with them.[/quote']

Better, much, much, better. Some well-put points there, which makes a post consisting of "get a fucking grip" an insult to your intelligence. Remember who gave Saddam their unconditional support during the war against Iran, however.

9/11=bad. So who did it? Saudi Arabia (mostly). So who do we attack? Iraq! lol

Seriously, Jake is not one of those "lets go and beat the pish of the police at Gleneagles" kind of guys. Perhaps a decent debate which doesnt involve jumping to conclusions would be beneficial.

I cant spell for shit

9/11=bad. So who did it? Saudi Arabia (mostly). So who do we attack? Iraq! lol

That's a bit over simplistic isn't it?

Al Qaida were responsible for 9/11 not Saudi Arabia or Iraq, in response to 9/11 the US and UK attaked Afghanistan whose leaders were protecting the leader of Al Qaida.

Iraq would have been invaded whether 9/11 happened or not.

but if somthing happened at the g8 without these extra police i bet you'd use the same argument that their should have been more police in the area.

I can safely say, I doubt anything will happen, as in a suicide bomber waltzing up the gleneagles.

peep

I'm fed up of all this al-queada/iraq/middle east nonsense. I say leave them alone' date=' it'll only be a matter of time before they start fighting each other again and than problem solved for the rest of us.[/quote']

someone's been listening to too much SOD.

either that or you are a callous careless fuck head.

the problem with 24 hour news channels is that they have so much time to fill (especially when details and facts are sketchy) that they spout all kinds of theories from so called experts. i'm keeping an open mind until the facts are known. I fear for muslims in London as mindless idiots are no doubt going to stage revenge attacks.

hotels have been profiting from the tragedy by charging double for rooms, some of the papers have been claiming the amount dead far higher than the confirmed (yes i know its likely to be higher but when they went to press the confirmed total deaths was 37). The Sun claimed 53 and the express 75, i can only assume this tactic was to sell papers.

anyway it matters not one jot, innocent londoners have been killed and injured, families are suffering a dreadful ordeal. the emergency services coped admirably. i'm not suprised this has happened one bit, it was always a case of when not if.

but let us hear the facts before spouting wild and unfounded speculation.

There are only 1' date='000 met police at Gleneagles. London has over 28,000 police so cant agree that London was a soft target. [/quote']
and how big is gleneagles ? and how big is london ?

ofcourse Gleneagles is a harder target.

fucking tight as a nut up there.

I love hearing all these expert opinions on everything' date=' it's amazing what a good bombing can make people say.

I realised this morning, that when I changed a Euston, the lights went off and on, "the power surge", that was at 8.50 am (or thereabouts). That's when the first bomb when off is it not ?

Simon mothboy was splashed by a car going through a puddle this morning, made him 15 mins late...and, if he was 15 mins earlier, he would have been at liverpool st. station. He's glad to be alive today.[/quote']

Well done for taking this totally out of context.

Of course London is an easier target than Gleneagles....well spotted Sherlock.

London didnt just become an easy target because of the 1,000 Metropolitan police at G8 (there were still 28,000 police left in London ie. more than enough). The point is that it was always an easy target.

hotels have been profiting from the tragedy by charging double for rooms' date=' .[/quote']

i heard on the bbc news this morning that the metropolitan hotel gave free rooms to survivors of the blasts who were unable to get home. that was pretty generous of them. and marks and spencer was handing out free food and clothes to those affected.

i heard on the bbc news this morning that the metropolitan hotel gave free rooms to survivors of the blasts who were unable to get home. that was pretty generous of them. and marks and spencer was handing out free food and clothes to those affected.

two sides of to every story!

That's a bit over simplistic isn't it?

Al Qaida were responsible for 9/11 not Saudi Arabia or Iraq' date=' in response to 9/11 the US and UK attaked Afghanistan whose leaders were protecting the leader of Al Qaida.

Iraq would have been invaded whether 9/11 happened or not.[/quote']

Yes and no. The majority of the 9/11 terrorists were from Saudi which surely makes you think.

You are correct that Iraq would be invaded anyway, 9/11 was just an excuse to do it.

Seconded.

This is not the time for ridiculous theorizing' date=' or undirected anger, or anything so fucking stupid as a few posts on here.

x[/quote']

"for every action there is an equal or opposite reaction"

When the nation is subjected to such an event it only natural to think, "who did this and why?". It is only natural for some to start theorizing... and hence there is a reaction due to the initial action.