aberdeen-music

a cruel and debilitating addiction

framheim

i seem to have become horribly addicted to smooth peanut butter on toast. i hadn't had peanut butter in years so last week i bought some and now i can't stop eating the stuff. i know it's really bad for me but i can't stop! help! anyone else addicted to this shit?

Guest Keira
i seem to have become horribly addicted to smooth peanut butter on toast. i hadn't had peanut butter in years so last week i bought some and now i can't stop eating the stuff. i know it's really bad for me but i can't stop! help! anyone else addicted to this shit?

Nah, crunchy peanut butter is a MILLION times better, especially with banana.

yes i have the same addiction. Flis (my flatmate) regularly has her dad send over jumbo jars of Jif Peanut Butter from the states (although she's bringing me back some of the crunchy stuff cos we normally just have smooth). One of the best things I've discovered recently is a modern, unhealthy take on my childhood favourite, peanut butter and jelly (jam) sandwich, where you replace the bread with 2 scotch or american style pancakes (the thick, fluffy, cake like ones, not crepes which can't hold the sandwich shape.) If you're in the beautiful mountain, you must try the thai chicken, peanut butter and minced chillis baguette. sounds horrible, tastes like chicken satay in sandwich form.

Guest tv tanned

I had the same addiction, but with crunchy peanut butter and raspberry jam.

Luckily I escaped (Louise won't let me buy peanut butter anymore) and lived to tell the tale.

Well y'know if I wasn't allergic to peanuts this stuff would be right up my street.

My current addiction is cuppa-soups. Snort them, drink them, slurp them.

And possibilities are endless! Ones with pasta, ones with noodles, ones without, 'thick' ones, vegetable ones, meat ones....

I think I just came.