aberdeen-music

Avatar's and what they really mean.

Teabags

I'm not. but if you're fat' date=' admit you're fat. Don't experiment with camera angles/focus to make yourself become something you very much are not.[/quote']

I am wearing those glasses right now (and yes they were the cheapest ones in the shop).

I got my glasses for 2.50, by scamming my work into paying for the lenses on the healthcare plan, then upon recieving a voucher for the price of NHS lenses, went to Boots where they were selling lenses at half price and using the rest of the voucher to pay for the frames, leaving 2.50 to be paid from my pocket.

P0210_201902.jpg

I guess this picture means I am a poor, lazy, soapdodging drunk who'll fuck anything with a heartbeat.

I agree with the comment about if you know you're fat/acne ridden then you take photos in a way to hide that and make yourself look and therefore feel good.

I don't know what my avatar would say about me, it used to be photos but then the gallery opened so i figured I'd be a TINY bit less of a poser if I didn't have a photo of me in my avatar :D

and gallery photos, don't even get started on them :p

calm down you lot. it's a joke. and for fear of someone throwing a brick through my window with a note saying "die, so what! Mit die ist der Zug noch lange nicht abgefahren." I didn't make the picture. i just found it on another forum. as for my pictures, I'm the last one. and it's pretty accurate description of me.

There are plenty of full body/close up/art wank blurred photos of me going about...

I like cake. I admit I enjoy cake. I will never leave the cake.

My avatar probably just says I'm childish.

I got rid of my avator cos of this thread!

No actually it was because my boyfriend said I was a minger in it

that wasn't a vewy nice thing to say! you're certainly no minger!

i stole a huge stitch teddy from a friend n just thought i'd taught him a bit with the pic...