aberdeen-music

Paintball

Kai

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep, the forest is in exactly the same place as last time. They haven't dug it up and moved it anywhere else. About 8 miles out of Aberdeen on the Banchory road. We'll sort transport nearer the time. For now, just leave your name here if you wanna go.

I'm not sure of the wisdom of this move on my part but you can provisionally stick my name down as well. I might be on-call that weekend but I don't think I am.

Let's get a few more people interested and make this thread sticky for awhile. Kai, you might want to edit your original post at the beginning and include the proposed date and price for everyone to easily see - and maybe even include the list of confirmed names so everyone can see who might be going.

Myself and Dan will be there. I haven't asked him yet but I'm sure he will be there anyway! I'm in Edinburgh though working in a law firm just now and I don't have internet access very often so maybe someone would be kind enough to text me the details once it's organised? Thank you.