aberdeen-music

Paintball

Kai

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oooooh.. and the house just opposite where the prisoner was kept' date=' and it looked like an african school? that was ace, but it was FULL over spiders..

it was ace rollin around in the grass and finding old pellets, which we were told not to put in the gun, but oh well.. it saved buying more, AND saved money :D

[/quote']

that was a bitch, they kept getting stuck in my gun. The whole first round was just me fallin on my stomach and getting the helper dudes to fix my gun.

but alas' date=' if we go again, i cant give a lift, seein as im a criminal.. thus meaning i cant do the illegal thing of 4 people in the back.. heheh.. rach on bradley's knee, i think he loved the journey :D

[/quote']

I think I was in the car at the time, smashing pumpkins on the stereo, the odd sex joke from bradley :rockon:

that was a bitch' date=' they kept getting stuck in my gun. The whole first round was just me fallin on my stomach and getting the helper dudes to fix my gun.

I think I was in the car at the time, smashing pumpkins on the stereo, the odd sex joke from bradley :rockon:[/quote']

oh yes yes.. smashing pumpkins, and sex jokes.. 2 of my favourite things :D what an ace day that truly was.

i have my ways.... :D

i know that sounded quite michevious but ill just get someone to swap a shift :)

or you'll be sick ;)

say you swallowed your girovend cause it looks so tasty ;)

Guest tv tanned

I won't make it to this, as Louise and I are attending a wedding in Annan, meaning I miss game #1 of the season having got myself a season ticket!

Bah!

OK, to accomodate the Dons game (which I had entirely forgotten about), the date's been moved to Sunday 7th August. How does that sound? The price is 29 per person, which includes 200 paintballs. Leave your names in this thread, and so long as we get 30 people, it's on!