aberdeen-music

Paintball

Kai

Does anyone here remember the Wasteland Paintball event that took place about two years ago, out near Banchory? I was speaking to Dan Weapon about it last night, and we both agreed that it was fucking ace and should be organised again. Is anyone else on here up for shooting the crap out of their Wasteland friends and enemies? If there's enough interest, we should arrange another paintball sesh.

OK, here's the details:

Sunday 7th August at Skirmish Paintball (near Banchory.) 29 per person, which includes 200 paintballs. This is the list of people going so far (ones with a question mark are unconfirmed.):

Me!

Steve Pattillo

Hannah

Catherine

Gumpy

Craig Quik

Blair Quik

Jason

The Ghost Of Fudge +2

Queen Kong + Dan

Camie

Miss Groupie Supreme

Salty

Cloud

Bob

Milner

ZeromiserY +1

Leckie

Aaron

onlynik +1

skittles

Names in bold are of people who have PM'd me to confirm that they're coming. Everyone else check their messages and get back to me.

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oooh that was hilarious.. especiallly the end of the day, where we got to go run through the trees and big fields.. i remember there were 3 of us who kinda got lost, and as we were coming back towards the main site, we got bombarded with little painty-pellets, how amusing..!

i didnt like just shootin people, i liked to sneak up behind and shoot them in the butt, oh how it was soooo funny to watch a butt gettin shot :D

still have the scars on my hand from that year tho :(

Guest Logan
me and the bitch will make it...we missed it last time...cant remember why..we were busy....anyway

fuck yeah!

where's my say??

Anyway, I wouldn't trust these people with guns! Especially aimed at me! I'll lose me eyes!!

still have the scars on my hand from that year tho :(

i do believe it was i that inflicted such scars, you, catherine and heather were in a hut and i just kept firing until you came out. your hand was all bloody n st00f

hrm, depending on dates, i'd love to come down. but i'd need accomodation for that

i wasnt in the hut. i was on the opposite team from penny. i think. well i remember being outside and seeing you all shoot in the window and hearing screams. eek

i didnt do anything in the first game. we were too scared so rolled around the floor sticking twigs in our hair. the dude from the place couldnt stop laughing at us. ooo and the prisoner one was ace!!!!!!!!!

i wasnt in the hut. i was on the opposite team from penny. i think. well i remember being outside and seeing you all shoot in the window and hearing screams. eek

i didnt do anything in the first game. we were too scared so rolled around the floor sticking twigs in our hair. the dude from the place couldnt stop laughing at us. ooo and the prisoner one was ace!!!!!!!!!

ah yeah, i remember now(i was actually doubtful when i typed it though) you and rhiannon(i think) didn't do anything the first game. didn't she just give up eventually?

Bradley??? ahaha.... that was ace!! i swear i shot him in the genitals :)

oooooh.. and the house just opposite where the prisoner was kept, and it looked like an african school? that was ace, but it was FULL over spiders..

it was ace rollin around in the grass and finding old pellets, which we were told not to put in the gun, but oh well.. it saved buying more, AND saved money :D

i didnt expect to get so hot in those damn overalls, and the mask kept slippin coz it made me all hot and sweaty :nono:

but alas, if we go again, i cant give a lift, seein as im a criminal.. thus meaning i cant do the illegal thing of 4 people in the back.. heheh.. rach on bradley's knee, i think he loved the journey :D

OK, sounds like enough people would be up for it to make two teams. That means we'l get the place to ourselves for the day. I phoned up Skirmish Paintball and have provisionally booked Saturday 6th August. That's the first availlable date they've got. If you're up for that, leave your name here. We need a minimum of 30 people. :guns: Bring it!