aberdeen-music

Titp

Stephen

so with Glasto all over and done with next comes TITP as far as big festivals go.

so......

whos going?

who you looking forward to most?

for me it has to be

new order

interpol

the killers

rilo kiley

bright eyes

If you replaced the Killers with the Faint and you'd have my top five priority bands to see.

im going

want to see the streets, prodigy and snoop might go and see J.E.W. probably audioslave maybe my lastest novel , saw the end of them in drummonds and they were having some good banter.

magic numbers just for that catchy song they have got just now, dizzee rascal

and anyone see hayseed dixie playing ace of spades on the glasto coverage, i thought it was amazing

hill billy rock and roll wooooo!!!

i'm going' date=' mostly looking forward to sigur ros the night before tho :D

Actually talking of which , any other foolks going to see sigur ros on the 8th in glasgow then planning on heading to T in the park? i'm staying in a hostel in glasgow overnight then taking the earliest bus to kinross saturday morning.[/quote']

I'm going to the Sigur Ros gig, but not T in the Park. I'm going to see Sigur Ros in Berlin though instead.... y'ass min

Super Furrries, Interpol, I think the Go Team may be playing at the same time, Malcolm Middleton, Fickle Public, Sluts of Trust, Stacatto Set, Futureheads, something that I wouldn't normally go and see like Snoop Dog possibly

CEILEIH TENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest bluesxman

I'm going. Going to struggle to decide who all to see but definitely want to see QOTSA, Audioslave, Interpol (especially after seeing them support U2), Eagles of Death Metal, The Coral, Death From Above 1979, The Duke Spirit, The Subways, Kasabian, Death In Vegas. But looking at the scheduling i'll probably have to make some difficult choices. Chances are I'll be watching Foo Fighters as the g/f will moan. As long as she comes and sees stuff I wanna see at some point cool.

Interesting reason for that.

He got bladdered at his last london gig and I think the pressures of touring got to him.

THus a LOT of appearances were cancelled.

He is touring in October although I doubt an Aberdeen date will now be included. It was looking likely at one point.

Sorry lad.... I did try. He was great at The Liquid Rooms a while back.