aberdeen-music
Sign in to follow this  
PrincessHolly

Apples are hard to eat.

I eat lots of fruit, but it's not very often I eat apples. SO...today I had one, and it was so difficult to eat, I just couldn't see the point in the end.

Is this because I'm not used to eating apples and it hurts my gums or is it because they're practically like bricks?

What do you find difficult to eat?

Eating Apples

1/ Bin the Granny smiths

2/ Buy the golden delicious

3/ stick in the fridge overnight for maximum taste.

Eating an apple is more effective at keeping you awake than coffee and a lot better tasting.

(Not Birdman)

I used to be the same, but now I eat about 3 or 4 apples a day....and I mean scoff them right down the seeds...rinse them first, it will soften them up a bit, then just go nuts..

i cant eat apples for two reasons.

1. i used to grond my teeth reallly hard in the night, so now i have jaw problems and cant open it very wide

2. bad for IBS, v sore :(

pity as i used to love golden delious

Guest *alex*

Apples are far too big to fit in your mouth and too hard...so i bought this nifty apple slicer thing...and it's like a circle with cross sections that you just place over the apple and push down and it cuts it into segments and removes the core..which means, eating the apple is easier, but you don't have to put much effort into the slicing. :)

i had braces for a couple of years so i couldn't eat apples for obvious reasons. then when they finally came off, my teeth felt as though they had no support (without the metal) so it'd feel like they'd break if i didnt slice my apple up first. :(

Another alternative is buying a juicer. Yeah its a pain in the ass having to chop up apples and they are a bastard to keep clean (unless you have tiny fingers) but you can get about 4 apples per glass, which is more healthier than physically eating 4 apples...plus it tastes great, mix in some pears and shit too... juicer, not blender....

I love apples, they are the yum :D

One time a few months ago i was sick though, after i'd eaten an apple and because i didnt munch it up very well the chunks of apple kept getting stuck in my throat on their way back up and making me choke, wasn't a very nice experience at all :(

I always find they make me really hungry. No matter how much I've eaten, if I have an apple I can feel my stomach rumbling. It's weird and can lead to eating a horrific amount of food so I don't eat them that much.

its the same with gum.

but apples are delicious. granny smtihs are too hard and taste like pee anyways. stick to golden delicious or gala apples they da bomb girl.

i found i can eat all the way round a standard apple in three bits- AND eating pretty much down to the core in the process. get down with my bad self.

Guest Jake Wifebeater
granny smtihs are too hard and taste like pee anyways.

How do you know this for certain?

*on behalf of Haigyman*

I also have sharp nashers and a big gob... it helps.
far too big to fit in your mouth and too hard
making me choke

*snickers on behalf of haigyman* :p

I had this same problem with an orange I bought a while ago - I couldn't be arsed eating it after spending bloody ages trying to get into the bastarding thing.