Crazy frog tune

Fluffy

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest tv tanned
http://www.thecrazyfrog.net/

Hold your mouse over the banner at the top ;)

They've started doing Crazy frog hoodies. I was walking past that shop on Union st' date=' Happit? or something... and they've got boy's hoodies with that demented little amphibian on it.[/color']

Hoppit surely?

Coat please...

Guest Nikola Tesla

I really wish someone would ram a digital screwdriver in that things head, or somthing worse. It is probibly the most anoying creation ever....

They have mixed 'crazy frog' with the Beverly Hills Cop theme tune. Outrageous :moody:

Anyone heard the 'dragon' yet?

Pathetic. I woke up the other day with a steaming hangover, with the TV still on from the night before. Only to be confronted with some cunting dragon 'singing' to me. Could I find the remote?

Could I fuck.

Guest Tam o' Shantie

KK that chorus is appalling, it's so fucking nineteen nineties to speed up a vocal sample to make it sound like a chip munk. it's a pity cos the melody in the verse is actually kick ass. pity the song's about akon cheating on his bitch, and then moping around as if it's not his fucking fault, why did you bang some other slut then you fucking cunt. man, what a tosser. i guess he got his come-uppance though, hitting number 1 and making fucking millions, i guess he will have even more bitches to console him

Crazzzzzzzzziiiieeeee frrrroooooogggggg buttt ding

And that damn cute wee yella burd

is all i hear in my house atm my 19month olde daugher just loves it and no-matter how many times i let her listen to my classic sydney devine albums she just wont listen to decent musik

This 1 time at sunday school a guy put a straw up a frogs ass and blew it up like a balloon then threw it at a passing car.....Maybe this is revenge :nono:

ive also noticed they got that many complaints about its Genatilia they have now emphasised his Genatilia with a black box

LOL hardcore

Guest Logan
http://www.thecrazyfrog.net/

Hold your mouse over the banner at the top ;)

They've started doing Crazy frog hoodies. I was walking past that shop on Union st' date=' Happit? or something... and they've got boy's hoodies with that demented little amphibian on it.[/color']

I saw a little girl about 8 or 9 wearing one. I swear, I've never wanted to kill a child before now...