aberdeen-music

I was a schoolboy Thug!

Birdman

oh dear...

but alas we can still recant the mrs alnak story another night.

god how did that guy ever get laid....

oh.....oh yeah.....oh yes........

"NORD EAD WED SOUD!"

Hahahaha, yeah thats his secret all right. In fact you just reminded me of a story he told us once (half way through a class)

"Okay class, me tell you bout story of me and son mine. we sit in park tuesday last eating sandwhich. my son good boy. he sit on swing."

?(

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fuck' date=' yeah, I know.. although I haven't had many encounters with them since I didn't take music. Some of the pupils are so up themselves as well though. I don't like any of the prefects apart from myself and about two others. But I had my prefect meeting last week (having done nothing all year) and when she thanked me for my input and all that I smiled charmingly and said a massive gushing speech thanking her and the school for the opportunities they had given me. Hahaha... the Mr Lockhart picture is indeed very amusing.

Speaking of classic Gordon's teachers, did you have the pleasure of being taught by Dr Girdwood? So much stuff happened in his classes, like when everyone let bouncy balls loose in his class and he manages to fill a filing cabinet drawer with them.. or the snowman on his desk that he didn't see til halfway through the lesson..

I'm in sixth year now, I didn't know too many people from your year, but I did have a massive crush on David Kane. :D[/quote']

I randomly bumped into David Cane whst bumbling through Edinburgh in a stoned haze a while ago, it was quite amusing, hadnt seen him for ages.

My year was full of pricks with fast cars, there was numerous Ford Focuses and Golfs... bastards... Needless to say they all ploughed them into fields/walls/lampposts/other cars and got daddy to buy them a new one...

Dr Girdwood was comedy, but i never had the please of being in his class, but i heard he got a lot of shit of of pupils, from first year up.

Walter Craig was comedy, i had him as a tutor and teacher back in standard grade, and as bad a teacher as he may have been, he was a pretty decent tutor... rather creepy sometimes though :D

Anyway, its late, im tired

Bed

Regards,

Bob

ps. I hate that complete cunt David Laken, ive always wanted to kill him...always...i blame the fake tan and him just being a general asshole

Speaking of classic Gordon's teachers' date=' did you have the pleasure of being taught by Dr Girdwood? [/quote']

He taught me Latin from first to fourth year. In first and second year we had him on the verge of tears so many times. Every pupil he wouldn't of wanted to teach from my year, was in this class. Third & Fourth year, there were only about 9 people in my class so he could just about handle us. He once let a couple of guys tie me to a table by my shoe laces. He found it funny.

Aww, you guys!!! Bringing back Mr Alnak memories. He was weird as fook. I had him in 1st or 2nd year (cannae mind) and he totally freaked me out. The Mrs was just as bad. I take it that incident was a catalyst for their leaving? I knew they were in trouble with the law. My mum was in the School Board but not allowed to discuss those things. Boo.

Mrs Steel too, what a royal fanny. I had her for SG German, and after being top of the class in 1st & 2nd year, she wouldn't even let me sit the Credit exam. You know the 'Kick' ringtone on Nokia phones? Well, everyone who had a Nokia used to set that off all at the same time, it was amazing. Oh me, I'm in a fit of the giggles now. They did it so secretly too. There were 2 other girls in my class who would try her patience so bad. I remember her bawling many a time. :laughing:

I randomly bumped into ..... just being a general asshole

ARGH' date=' David Laken.. he pisses me off [i']so much. He got suspended I think because of an 'issue' concerning a girl in my year, but he's still just such an arrogant, cocky little bastard. I only ever see him in philosophy, he failed the estimate because he didn't write anything for the Plato essay. Ha ha.

Walter Craig... I'll always remember when he told us about gazinty division. "Where one number gazinty another." ... ... moving on..

Ahh, David Kane.. he came back to school just before Christmas, with Sandy Enoch (who my friend fancied, heh heh) and we went to KFC with them and it was actually like they were rock stars or something, we were so filled with awe. :D

Princess, was your year the one with Ross McTaggart, or was it perhaps the year above you? A girl in my year memorised his timetable and stalked him :D

When I was in 3rd or 4th year at St. Machar' date=' my English teacher Mrs Bryce collapsed on the floor. I stood on her face for a while.

(may not be true)

How i wish that was true., she signed my privilage pass in 1st year for drumming on the bannestars. what a whore....

took me a while' date=' but i know who you are :p[/quote']

I never figured out who you were, couldnt think of any guitar/bass playing girls who left at the end of fifth year...

My name kinda gives it away, being at the bottom of the posts, but everyone seems to call me Bob now, dunno how it happened, just kinda did, i think it was Greggory B who started it :D

Bob

I never figured out who you were' date=' couldnt think of any guitar/bass playing girls who left at the end of fifth year...

My name kinda gives it away, being at the bottom of the posts, but everyone seems to call me Bob now, dunno how it happened, just kinda did, i think it was Greggory B who started it :D

Bob[/quote']

are you bob joiner?

that just made my day!

i too was a st machar mink. christ id completely forgotten about mrs bryce and mr alnak.

the best st machar teachers: mr conner' date=' mr higgs, mr bainbridge, mr lyall, mr duncan, mr mitchell, mr spry and mr barbour.

remember the horrible old librarians? one day my brother and his friend were sitting on the desks in the library when the short, fat one with white hair snaps "would your mother let you sit on the tables in your house" to which my brothers friend replied "my mother is dead". she didnt know where to look or what to do!

those were the days.[/quote']

Wahey, nice choice of teachers there. Mr 'iggs was ace, although I never had him as a teacher. Mr Connor - "my body is a temple, and if you mess with me, the temple will come crashing down on you". Bless. Mr J, clearly the best PE teacher.

The librarians are awful, I think they're still there *shudder*. The majority of the English teachers can't stand them. Totally in the wrong job. They hate noise and they hate children. Good one.

He was called Robert. That's why it took me sooo longer to figure who he was.

ten points:up: yeah, everyone at school called me Robert or Joiner, it wasnt untill i met Finlay, Gav, Retty etc. that Bob came into use, and now everyone started using it, i quite like it too...

Yeah, i tried taking History in sixth year, did no work and dropped it like a hot brick when i came to do the extended essay, i had to sit beside Howard all year, he was and probabaly still is uber-irritating :D

Bob :gringo:

Robert Joiner...I remember your name. I don't know many faces from your year but I know many names. I do however have access to your yearbook...Mwahahahaha

Oh, and to Smooth Groover, it was erasers, although a friend of mine did hand in her art homework with a condom over her hand. The teacher was half blind and didn't notice.

Speaking of classic Gordon's teachers' date=' did you have the pleasure of being taught by Dr Girdwood? So much stuff happened in his classes, like when everyone let bouncy balls loose in his class and he manages to fill a filing cabinet drawer with them.. or the snowman on his desk that he didn't see til halfway through the lesson..

[/quote']

I sat directly underneath the turd that was stuck to his roof, thank mary it didnt fall.....

Robert Joiner...I remember your name. I don't know many faces from your year but I know many names. I do however have access to your yearbook...Mwahahahaha

Noooo, my yearbook photo was pretty bad, if i remember correctly, the original one was worse, but it was somehow deleted at some point during the year and another had to be taken.

Its weird, i kinda miss Gordons, I sometimes bump into my teachers whilst wandering about town at lunchtime, and its good to talk to them, kinda on a different level as im no longer a pupil. Its always Kev Cormack i bump into for some reason...

Bob :D

This is pretty horrible actually, but in secondary school a deaf and partially disabled kid came to our school... My 5th year class managed to teach him how to say "Fuck off" and give Nazi salutes, which he would do with gusto to any passing teacher during breaks. Great days...

And the time we pinned a guy down who had a peanut allergy and force fed him a peanut lion bar.

Its weird' date=' i kinda miss Gordons, I sometimes bump into my teachers whilst wandering about town at lunchtime, and its good to talk to them, kinda on a different level as im no longer a pupil. Its always Kev Cormack i bump into for some reason...

Bob :D[/quote']

i never see him when im in aberdeen... even though he lives two doors down... random