aberdeen-music

Channel 4's 100 Greatest Albums

Hardcore Mel

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Really?? If this is true' date=' then it's an utter crock of shit. It's hardly a fair poll.[/quote']

yup, they shorten it down to 125 out of all the suggestions they get or something, then you pick your top ten out of that 125, they add up all the votes for that and voila a shit program!

I went onto the website the other week but the selection was so shit i dont think i managed to pick more than 3 albums so gave up.

Someone please explain to me why the beatles are in there 3 times, and Lennon another time for Imagine. I just do NOT get why people think they are so great. I find their music dull, irritating and uninspiring. And on the (lack of) strength of the title track from Imagine alone, Lennon's "contribution" to music should be wiped from history. Am I the only one?

Someone please explain to me why the beatles are in there 3 times' date=' and Lennon another time for Imagine. I just do NOT get why people think they are so great. I find their music dull, irritating and uninspiring. And on the (lack of) strength of the title track from Imagine alone, Lennon's "contribution" to music should be wiped from history. Am I the only one?[/quote']

you are WRONG, The Beatles are AMAZING. You suck, plus you like Led Zeppelin hahaha im glad im not you.