aberdeen-music

What did you do for your 16th Birthday?

A.Pel

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Jake Wifebeater

16th birthday? Shit, that was in 1991! I seem to remember buying the Extreme Noise Terror/Filthkick split LP during the day, as it was a schoolday and the teachers weren't sure what to think of the front cover, which shows Ronald McDonald copping the dismemberment he so richly deserves. I presume I got munted in the evening.

sweet sixteen, aaah how charming. WE made my favourite indonesian food, invited some lovely friends over, made red wine punch, lots of...merry merry, food food, did not get my little brother drunk, he did that himself! fairy dustttttt, magic magic, the happiness in everyones eyes as they feel the collective love, and we all sing songs around a fire!

The sun always shines on my birthday :love:

erm... I think i urm... I can't remember... oh wait... I had my friend's round to my house for a get together... same for my 17th... my 18 I had a party at Drakes and then... another get together at my house which was half combined with my brother's 21st.

Yo.

erm... I think i urm... I can't remember... oh wait... I had my friend's round to my house for a get together... same for my 17th... my 18 I had a party at Drakes and then... another get together at my house which was half combined with my brother's 21st.

Yo.

I bet you had sex lol

I bet you had sex lol

for my 16th? non. I didnt lose my virginity until August 17th 2002 (2 months after my 17th) and erm.... on my actual 18th... non.... but the party... erm yes, I did get some love... not all the way... but I won a bet with my best friend because of what I did do.

Bet that was interesting, eh?

I went to school' date=' came home, and played on my humble N64 all evening.

Great days.[/quote']

There is NOTHING humble about N64's.

They are godly.

God only knows what I did on my 16th birthday - most likely pizza, cake and celebrations with the family and then, like Scorge, console-playing as late as I could manage :D

on the actual day, went to school then a violin lesson

to celebrate i went ot Rhiannons on the friday night and LynDsey was there. the guys from school came round then left. then we went to tesco's at 3am and went to Valentine road.... took photos of us doing stuff.... then as we were about to go to bed at like 5am, Heather or sopmeone phoned and told us that they were all coming round. so Heather, Craig, Kris, Jamesy (who feel asleep on the floor) and i think Dianne and Alex appeared just after id fallen down the stairs trying to tidy up. Rhiannons dog barked at them all.

then they left and we got up in the morning and went to Glasgow to see Good Charlotte for the first time in G2. and i got to hug benji

my parents where away that weekend so on the sunday Stewart came round as we had just started seeing each other

was a very fun weekend!