aberdeen-music

What did you do for your 16th Birthday?

A.Pel

Guest Jake Wifebeater
for my 16th? non. I didnt lose my virginity until August 17th 2002 (2 months after my 17th) and erm.... on my actual 18th... non.... but the party... erm yes' date=' I did get some love... not all the way... but I won a bet with my best friend because of what I did do.

Bet that was interesting, eh?[/quote']

Stop using these boards to go into unnecessarily graphic detail.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

on the actual day' date=' went to school then a violin lesson

to celebrate i went ot Rhiannons on the friday night and LynDsey was there. the guys from school came round then left. then we went to tesco's at 3am and went to Valentine road.... took photos of us doing stuff.... then as we were about to go to bed at like 5am, Heather or sopmeone phoned and told us that they were all coming round. so Heather, Craig, Kris, Jamesy (who feel asleep on the floor) and i think Dianne and Alex appeared just after id fallen down the stairs trying to tidy up. Rhiannons dog barked at them all.

then they left and we got up in the morning and went to Glasgow to see Good Charlotte for the first time in G2. and i got to hug benji

my parents where away that weekend so on the sunday Stewart came round as we had just started seeing each other

was a very fun weekend![/quote']

couldnt think of a worse way to celebrate my life. but each to their own...

My 16th was spend is quiet medication and contemplation, followed by some wood cutting.

On my 17th I was recovering from a nervous breakdown and spent the night sitting on top of the St. Nicholas Center speaking to a religious homeless guys who gave me gin and taught we how to dislocate someones arm. He was cool.

My 18th was a mad drug fulled binge of sex, drugs and music.

19th was a kinda solem affair as things really sucked at the time. Few quiet drinks at a friend.

20th you'd have to ask the people I was with about, don't remember a fuckin thing...

Stop using these boards to go into unnecessarily graphic detail.

he was my brother's friend, Jamie... he had a bit of a hairy bottom and it was on my parent's living room floor.

;)

Guest Jake Wifebeater
he was my brother's friend' date=' Jamie... he had a bit of a hairy bottom and it was on my parent's living room floor.

;)[/quote']

You have about as much class as a rat with a gold tooth.

• 1 month later...

my 16th?? i actually cannot remember for the life of me what i did!

uuuh 17th was pretty much the same...

for my 18th my flatmates took me out for dinner n then to the union (in dundee) and in aberdeen, rhino took me out to moshulu for the first time (the friday after)...

for my 19th, went out, again to moshulu...

hoping to do something different this year...?

If I'm remembering the right one then it was a Thursday so I had school, after that I got my hair cut, when I went home I lay on the sofa and listened to my newly purchased Genesis Foxtrot vinyl and fell asleep during Supper's Ready, got woken up when supper was ready and spent the evening and much of the night playing Soul Calibur and beating Sonic Adventure with Knuckles on the Dreamcast with my bro.

I remember because I was sorry for being such a loser.