aberdeen-music

Last ever gig at Dr Drakes, N is for Narcosis Fri 11/02/04

MitchPact

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah.....thanks to everyone last night....was pretty cool of the shazbot and jim to book us for the last ever night.....cheers for everyone showing good support and stuff cause i know like 99% of you are metal fans and we aint gonna be your cup of tea.....but everyone was cool as fuck last night....so cheers!!!

(war pigs was fucking awesome)

Guest stuartmaxwell

great fucking night. filthpact were absolutely tremendous. first time i hasd seen em, only heard mp3s n stuff. where can i buy stuff??

cosmica fucking rocked as per usual, v is for vendetta was like a drakes anthem

ven hell were thoroughouly enjoyable. seemed to go down well with the metal crowd

narcosis were tighht as fuck, a great great band. a lot of the stuff sounded similar but all in all they are a special band\\\\!

a great night indeed. thank you drakes its been fun. do you come here often?

Was a great night, thanks to all those who came along.

I'll be taking some time out now as far as promoting goes, due to increasing demands from Filthpact and Uni, But should be back in the late summer with a few shows.

great fucking night. filthpact were absolutely tremendous. first time i hasd seen em' date=' only heard mp3s n stuff. where can i buy stuff??[/quote']

www.blackboxrecords.co.uk - in the distro bit

Dave

aye

absolutely great night, got some ace photos which i'll post later.

properly enjoyed all the bands, only low point was angry daves constant frown and his fat mates attempt at an intimidating stare.a bit dodgy considering it was the last night ever but there is always some cunt looking for bother(insert winking smilie here).

shame that cant be done every weekend, well done etc.

Shit, forgot to review this one.

Filthpact - I've seen them play so many times, and I still can't get enough. I can't think of much else to say, just a brilliant set.

Project: Ven-Hell - First time seeing this lot, got to say I was impressed. I'm hoping a recording is going to be in the works soon, because I'd deffinately be rushing to buy it.

Macrocosmica - Again, my first time seeing them. Didn't really know what to expect of them, but after a couple of seconds I was pretty sure on the fact they were brilliant. Got to see them in a gig some time soon.

Narcosis - ...?

NARCOSIS!!! Fucking loved every second of their set. I didn't really appreciate them much when I saw them supporting PxDx in Glasgow because I was just gobsmacked by what they were playing. This time round however, well, yeah... Fucking great. Loved it.

Have to say this was one of the best gigs I've been to. What a good way to see off Drakes.

I cant belive anyone would call Narcosis the best band in Britain. To me they were nothing special. I still enjoyed them though...to me' date=' Filthpact were band of the night. Other 2 bands were ok. I still had a fun night.[/quote']

Narcosis were positively scintillating, you chintoff! I can't believe the vocals, there's an air of pterydactyl about them, I think. It was aceness to see them up close, although they were really cool in Glasgow too. I like this 'PxDx' thing you kids got going on, that's also shorthand we use in patient's notes for prescrition and diagnosis. Fact of the day. In other news, it was nice to get drunk in Drakes for the pricely sum of 3.99 for a bottle of wine, and the leftover dregs of rum from my boudoir. Very nice indeed.

adele