aberdeen-music

where did u all end up in 2005..

Penny

Boyfriends flat/Other flat/ Street at bells - Philip James Johnstone's face saved me, asides that it was awful/Back to other flat/dodgy "best takeaway in aberdeen" where those assholes gave me chips in a burger pallet. Ass./ Home... where I have been for a very long time... sleeping a lot.

Good shit.

Emo Martin drank my Bailey's.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm at home in Northern Ireland at the minute, so missed out on the festivities in Aberdeen. And what's more, wherever I went will bare no relevance to anyone who's never been to Bangor, Co. Down. Which at a guess, would be a good 99.99% of you. :p

Anyway I got a bit pissed at a mates house, went into Bangor, went to 'The Sumo Lounge' which used to be called the 'Boom Boom Room' - it was fucking 15 a ticket! It wasn't too bad though, I was expecting a shitload of neds to be there and ruin the night but thankfully there weren't many.

And i ended up walking 5 miles back to my house at 4am smoking a joint with someone I'd never met before. wayhey.

was at my church for a celidh from 8- 12.10 ish. then home brielfy and then off to Ben's flat again til about 5.30 then back to ryans to sleep.

i had/have a killer cold though so i spent half the night coughing and actually spent about half an hour outside the flat sipping water and coughing :(:( was such a bitch, ruined my night.

Guest Scorge Spike
Anyone up for New Year Part 2 in a couple of days when I'm well again??

I see no reason not to host something. I'm about to serve a self-imposed two month ban on alcohol as of tomorrow, so I'm sure it can be arranged sensibly.

Guest SeventhStreetRecords
seein as they kept shoutin at each other 'lets do the paki dance' date=' lets do the paki dance' and 'i dance better than that paki' im sure they wont mind me referrin to them as they did to themselves.

sorry if it causes offence, no harm intended x[/quote']

Are you kidding? Some people in The Priory don't represent the entire Pakistan nation.

Generalisation of the year.(But it's not hard, is it?)

Guest lime ruined my life
in edinburgh with many many orange balloons

thanks lime' date=' they saved me![/quote']

i might change my name to "orange baloons ruined my life"

other alternatives: "digging graves ruined my life" "drugs ruined my life" and "hipsters ruined my flat".