aberdeen-music

where did u all end up in 2005..

Penny

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

about 8pm met up with Jester and crew. Went to Union street, watched Deacon Blue, eat chicken burger, went back to Jesters, drank lots, fell asleep on sofa, woke up at 8.30, taxi, home, back to bed, got up at 7pm went to friends house for tea, home, back to bed.....

out for a meal with twenty friends and then came back to my flat and hosted a kick ass party. where very little got broken or stolen and everyone had a great time. things finished around 6.30 in the morning and i went to bed where i stayed till january the 2nd.

a fine fine new year indeed.

has anyone else found their 'body-clock' totally fucked? like not being able to sleep til about 6am, and then sleepin till 8pm the next evenin? it sux ass, i havent seen daylight in so long, and its screwin up my 'schedule' for studyin for exams!! argh! im such a moany cunt.

party at mine then to the moorings for the bells and then on to moshulu which i can't remember at all but i apparently threw up. ate a chicken kebab AND a pizza on the way home which were promptly thrown up as soon as i got home (not surprising really) then sat in my flatmate's room till about 6, where jimmy lucifer got the sweats for no reason much to our amusement.

has anyone else found their 'body-clock' totally fucked? like not being able to sleep til about 6am' date=' and then sleepin till 8pm the next evenin? it sux ass, i havent seen daylight in so long, and its screwin up my 'schedule' for studyin for exams!! argh! im such a moany cunt.[/quote']

Join the club. Plan for today was to go into town at 9, visit some family at half 1 and come home and do some revision. Pity all this didn't happen as i couldn't sleep till half 5 and got up at 3:20pm

I have school tomorrow aswell:sleeping:

Was at Mizz Hell and Ghastly Ghoulmore's flat from about 7pm on the eve, couple of their friends who were up from doon sooth came along, as did Alby Filthypact and his sister. Got suitably Jack'd up until about 11, then we all went along to Dr Drakes for the rest of the night. Had a great laugh there, lots of ace people in salubrious states (Dr Nullmouse, etc), some cheap champagne on the fine establishment, insulted the barstaff a lot, drank more, etc, etc. Then we staggered home via La Lombardo's at the old Drakes to get chips and cheese, meeting the lovely *alex* by chance on the way up King St. Probably rambled drunkly to her for a bit, somehow managed to remember her flat number for a party the following night, then decided all cabbies are wankers as none with lights on would stop and we had to walk all the way back to Seaton... Grrr. Then did it all again the following night, he he.

Was at a friends house having a party and getting nicely drunk until about 11.00pm at which point we headed down to the lovely stonehaven fireballs to meet all get drunk with many many stonehaven people. Proceeded to get sloshed and eventually stumbled back to my mates house where about 5 of us stayed up getting even more drunk and playing pro evolution. All in all a good night.

Guest Cowboy Dan

I worked, then went to the local for the bells. I then went back to work, blew up the bouncy castle and fucked my neck after half performing a back flip. Phat Tom then showed up at my door at 4am so he came in and we had sex.

In the little town that I live in there is a lack of pubs and clubs to go to. So it was like, my best mates, the her bfs, then a pub called the ship, then a pub called the castle, then too sumones flat, then to my friend neeps, then weird ppl who live next door to him, then to another friends and then back to my best mates house. Very drunk. But not many people on here will no places in Macduff or Banff and doubt they'd know the people either, so sorry for the pointlessness,just wanted to join in.

Guest *alex*
Then we staggered home via La Lombardo's at the old Drakes to get chips and cheese' date=' meeting the lovely *alex* by chance on the way up King St. Probably rambled drunkly to her for a bit, somehow managed to remember her flat number for a party the following night, [/quote']

hah ace, i'm lovely...*is proud* :up: ..

we did ramble a bit, before a certain coconut ass phoned me as he "walked" down the street, paul, you were "mortalled";)

hah ace' date=' i'm lovely...*is proud* :up: ..

we did ramble a bit, before a certain coconut ass phoned me as he "walked" down the street, paul, you were "mortalled";)[/quote']

I figured. Couldn't remember the specifics, but woke up the following day with your flat number etched into my forearm in what looks like pre-school writing. It was either blood or red biro, it was hard to tell :p Paul is a gumball who steals my photos of his bands, ha ha! And he's a drunk. I like him, mostly in a ramble-at-me-after-Moshulu-closes kinda way.