aberdeen-music

bands with awful names?

shaun

Thrice are my gods. I know them aswell so thats cool. Just thought I would add that part in.

They are in the studio now. Last time I talked to Ed they had a few in the making.

Oh, "Last time you talked to 'Ed.'" Let me make this clear. I am quite possibly the most jealous person on the planet at the present moment :moody: . How the fucking hell do you know them?! Also, you woldn't happen to have any mobile numbers or email addresses would you :ding: ? I won't tell anyone, honest! :up:

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jackson United

Also - what did Shouting Myke change their name to? That was shit.

Generally just Emo band names are wank.

yeah, someone told me about the Shouting Myke name change. it was to something pretty gash.

My list -

bullets for my valentine

HIM (who i just really don't like)

The Rasmus (WTF is a rasmus????)

Razorlight (see HIM)

One Winged Angel

dragonforce.....TROGDOOOOOOOR

Also - what did Shouting Myke change their name to? That was shit.

They changed their name to A Silent Film, which too be honest is quite boring. Hope they can make up for it by releasing GOOD music *fingers crossed*.

Lame band names? Um...........Finch, Sinch, Taking Back Sunday, Atomic Kitten, Eternal, Busted, McFly, The Starting Line, Simple Plan, New Found Glory. Thats all I can think about for now.

Martin C x

Manic Street Preachers is a great name' date=' it's appropriate and sounds good.

Thrice however, is a fucking awful name. As are the names of 90% of Emo bands, especially the ones that looked like they've been chopped from the middle of a sentence or the one's with Day/Month names like Taking Back Sunday.[/quote']

...agreed. And also any band with a number in the title. Unless the number is relevant to something... which is usually not the case