aberdeen-music

a joke

Skacel

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what do you call an epileptic in a pile of leaves?

Russel lol

erm, why do brunettes take the pill?

wishful thinking

why do brunettes like their dark hair

it matches their moustache and hides the dirt

why did Barbie stop making brunette dolls?

parents thought the dandruff was contagious.

(and im a brunette so dont go all "oh your a blonde you brunette hater" i just like taking the piss out of me and my kind ha ha)

your talking to the wrong girls then cos i found it hilarious. its like the peado one:

a man and a little boy are walking through the woods one night, the little boy says "mister, i dont like it here, its scary" the peado replies "how do you think i feel? ive got to walk back all by myself"

lol i found that a lot of people dont like that one...

your talking to the wrong girls then cos i found it hilarious. its like the peado one:

a man and a little boy are walking through the woods one night' date=' the little boy says "mister, i dont like it here, its scary" the peado replies "how do you think i feel? ive got to walk back all by myself"

lol i found that a lot of people dont like that one...[/quote']

ahahahahahaha :laughing:

How does Helen Keller's parents punish her when shes been bad?

They move the furniture.

How did Helen Kellers parents punish her?

Stuck doorknobs to the walls.

Why does Helen Keller masturbate with one hand?

So she can moan with the other.

How does Helen Keller drive?

One hand on the wheel and one hand one the road!

How did Helen Keller breake her arms?

Trying to read road signs at 40mph.

teehee

a man and a little boy are walking through the woods one night' date=' the little boy says "mister, i dont like it here, its scary" the peado replies "how do you think i feel? ive got to walk back all by myself"

lol i found that a lot of people dont like that one...[/quote']

Mwahaha...

My favourite joke that isn't hugely offensive is:

Two cannibals are eating a clown, the first cannibal says to the other "Does this taste funny to you?"

*ba dum tsh*

Two twins in christmas day, one is called johnny and the other herbert....

So they come down stairs all excited and see what gifts are under the tree for them.

Johnny only has one gift and its a little wooden boat with wheels on it....whilst herbert has got hundreds of gifts under the tree, motorbike, playstation2, dvd player....you name it he got it......

So later on in the day little johnny is playing happily with his toy boat on the kitchen floor when herebert comes in and taunts johnny about his pitiful gift and that he had way more gifts from his parents which made him believe that his mum and dad loved him way more....but little johnny casual as you like just looked up at herbert and said 'oh well...at least i dont have cancer'.

Guest tv tanned
Two twins in christmas day' date=' one is called johnny and the other herbert....

So they come down stairs all excited and see what gifts are under the tree for them.

Johnny only has one gift and its a little wooden boat with wheels on it....whilst herbert has got hundreds of gifts under the tree, motorbike, playstation2, dvd player....you name it he got it......

So later on in the day little johnny is playing happily with his toy boat on the kitchen floor when herebert comes in and taunts johnny about his pitiful gift and that he had way more gifts from his parents which made him believe that his mum and dad loved him way more....but little johnny casual as you like just looked up at herbert and said 'oh well...at least i dont have cancer'.[/quote']

It's all in the delivery.