aberdeen-music

The worst style of music ever created

Birdman

Last year I said it was 80's metal but having been bombarded with all this Emo type music from bands like FFAF, Yellowcare, etc - I say without a shadow of date that this type of music is by far the MOST replusive ever created. Its boy band music with a slightly dirtier guitar

(Not Birdman) - Because I am not Adam Florence(Birdman)

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ghetto Rap.

Ska

That is all...

Thankyou.

Worst type of music....mmm.....tough one.....i heard a band called the videos once........one of the members is obsessed by me.......true story.

really though, ska and any metallicaish style 'metal' if thats what it is. Is eminem a genre? fucking hate him, all that emo kind of punkish rubbish gets on my tits.

Worst type of music....mmm.....tough one.....i heard a band called the videos once........one of the members is obsessed by me.......true story.

really though' date=' ska and any metallicaish style 'metal' if thats what it is. Is eminem a genre? fucking hate him, all that emo kind of punkish rubbish gets on my tits.[/quote']

Which member?

I'll kill them.

You're mine.

Im only yours on tuesdays thursday and sundays' date=' the rest of the week my mouth belongs to rikki from politik[/quote']

Damn Rikki and his soft locks.... His Beautiful locks, his beautiful... locks *falls into daydream*

I've had Rikki on a wednesday.... he's cheating on you. You don't know what we did in that hostel room... Rikki, Al and I... oh the mess.... so much cleaning up and just one towel.... Rikki was all wet...

I'll stop there.

Guest Cowboy Dan
Hahahaaaa' date=' think most people on this board know what i think on this topic ;)

Must be public enemy number one. It's hard being famous you know kiddies[/quote']

Who are you?