aberdeen-music

2014/2015 Season Thread

Woodsinho

There's a thing at the Bernebeu, or wherever the club museum is, that challenges visitors to head a hanging ball that is within Ronaldo's heading range.  Its stupidly high.  It's as difficult as trying to dunk in a 12" hoop!  

I think that is the height he headed the ball at in the copa del rey final.

Speaking of top headers, I just saw Aduriz's winner for Bilbao at the weekend. Bosh, that was as good as it gets.

I got the Bein channel or whatever it's called so I now get La Liga, Ligue 1 and Serie A as well as Premier League and MLS on another channel.

Absolutely BINGED on football this past weekend. Was doing odd chores about the house so wasn't 100% watching the whole time but I think I did 8 matches over the course of the wknd.

PSG V Bordeaux was probably the pick of the bunch. Veratti is a serious talent.

Genoa V Chievo was one of the worst games i've ever seen. The pace was laughably slow. Which is generally made up for by tightly organized tactics in Italian football... not in this case. Seriously dire level of football.

How great was Laurent Koscielny v West Ham? One of the best defensive performances I've seen in a while.

Utd looked like a real-life team for once. Mata and Fellaini were awesome. I've said it before and I'll say it again, big Marouane is a top top top quality player when he's given a job to do.

NYCFC's first home game in MLS was good fun. Villa is gonna tear the league up this year. He looked as good as his Valencia days to be honest. Probably due to the weak opposition right enough but still. The Nordic Messi (Mix Diskerud) looks handy too. Can't wait to go to a game. Seemed like a great atmosphere.

I got the Bein channel or whatever it's called so I now get La Liga, Ligue 1 and Serie A as well as Premier League and MLS on another channel.

I get a cable TV package for free with my apartment and I have channels which show the premier league, la liga and bundesliga. Excellent stuff.

The downside is they only show matches they think are interesting. I don't care how bad they think a west ham - west brom match might be, watching that live is preferable to a replay of an old Swansea match they're showing just because Ki scored in it.

I dream of the day Aberdeen sign a Korean player.