aberdeen-music

What are you currently listening to?

That Bound 2 song should probably be in the "worst thing I have ever heard" thread.

Truth.

I just listened to the song so I could understand the parody. Fuck me, it's terrible

I really like it. Not so much for the lyrics. But the hook, the samples, and the horrible mess that it is sounds sort of nice to me. The way nothing seems to work is nice.

Truth.

I just listened to the song so I could understand the parody. Fuck me, it's terrible

Maybe I've reached it...that point where I'm going "that stuff the youth listen to is just noise/nonsense." I'm only 29. Surely it hasn't happened already?

Cos I just listened to it again and I can't believe anyone could possibly like it. Then again, I don't get why anyone would listen to Lil Wayne and the likes either.

Maybe I've reached it...that point where I'm going "that stuff the youth listen to is just noise/nonsense." I'm only 29. Surely it hasn't happened already?

Cos I just listened to it again and I can't believe anyone could possibly like it. Then again, I don't get why anyone would listen to Lil Wayne and the likes either.

I personally hate Lil Wayne.

(Everything is about me.)

College Dropout, Late Registration and My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy

I'm going to respectfully call that bullshit, 

Ha ha well ok. Plenty of people agree with me and plenty agree with you that's what music and opinions is all about. But he and his music will be ever present in the media for the rest of our lives probably so I'm glad I like him.

• Upvote 1

College Dropout, Late Registration and My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy

Ha ha well ok. Plenty of people agree with me and plenty agree with you that's what music and opinions is all about. But he and his music will be ever present in the media for the rest of our lives probably so I'm glad I like him.

I tried to listen to Dark Twisted Fantasy so many times after hearing good things and it's just utter tripe. The first couple of songs I actually got into and really enjoyed, but as soon as I hear the line "I don't need your pussy, bitch, I'm on my own dick..." in Power (I think?) it all just plummets downhill. Never made it past the half way mark.

He's either the biggest fucktard on earth or he's got a wonderful marketing department. Describe yourself as "the next Nelson Mandela", you'll be ALL OVER the papers!

xx

Gravitational_PullvDesire_for_Aquatic_Li

Gravitational Pull Vs. the Desire for an Aquatic Life - Stars of the Lid

All the lushness. Perfect for a Saturday morning!

EFGMB.JPG

Give Me Beauty... Or Give Me Death - EF

Swedish Post-rock, sounds like Mogwai playing Sigur Ros songs. GBOL.

If you like Ef but fancy something a little poppier with lyrics you should try Immanu El.

• Upvote 1