aberdeen-music

GTA V

Chris

Ive noticed a lot of people don't seem to care about absolutely wrecking their cars constantly. I hate it. I'm a fantastic driver. I'd even use indicators if I could.

I get so mad if my car gets damaged.

The other day an AI driver bashed my car smashing my back window. Off to LS Customs to get it fixed. Come out of LS Customs and some guy just comes and smashes right into me before I even get 3 feet away from the door.

Fuming.

Killing him 4 times afterwards made me feel a little better though.

I get so mad if my car gets damaged.

The other day an AI driver bashed my car smashing my back window. Off to LS Customs to get it fixed. Come out of LS Customs and some guy just comes and smashes right into me before I even get 3 feet away from the door.

Fuming.

Killing him 4 times afterwards made me feel a little better though.

If youd rive into your garage it fixes your car for free. PRO-TIP!

I love smashing cars, especially smashing my car into the car of another online player.

Blowing up their car is also fun too.

I currently don't even have my own car. I just nick one. So the cars I am using as motorized wrecking balls aren't even my own.

Haven't played online for ages though. Need to finish story mode first. I just don't get enough chance to play it.

• 2 weeks later...

I was just tootling about online when I noticed one name kept coming up in the notifications as 'xxx has killed ...', 'xxx has killed ...' heaps of times, so it was clear that this one twat was just going round killing everyone he could find. So I found him, rammed him, and he got out of his car and tried to get in mine. But just as he climbed in, I sped off with him in the car, and took him for a drive, over every jump I could find. Eventually I went off a cliff onto the beach and he jumped out in mid-air. I landed safely to see the message 'xxx died'. He wasn't best pleased. Lovely.

Simple pleasures.

Finally whizzed through story mode and finished it today.

I chose to kill Michael, because Michael is a tosser, and his family are fucking unbearable.

The ending felt a bit underwhelming. The last heist was surprisingly easy, and a bit dull. It felt like it was building up to something huge.

Overall, it's an overwhelmingly huge game, but the missions start to get a little samey. I liked it better it better than GTA4 though, mostly because Niko was a terrible character, whereas Trevor is mint. I hope there is downloadable content for more Trevor missions.

I've barely even started online other than deathmatches and a few killing sprees. Haven't spent a penny of my half a mill yet.

• 2 weeks later...