aberdeen-music

2013/2014 Season

Eupraxia

He got one, last season. A 4 year extension. He's got 3 years left.

It's one thing to say you're looking elsewhere or whatever, but to try and make the club look bad for something as petty as not shaking his hand on his birthday seems a poor tactic to push for even more money, despite already being on silly money. Just a daft move really.

Reading more about the Manyoo Cesc again today.

Where does Cesc fit at Man Utd does he not play where Rooney/Mata/Kagawa will play behind RVP?

If United did get him, I imagine he'd play deeper. He seems to play very advanced for Barca, but I thought he was better as a more central player when he was at Arsenal. He controlled games, Scholes-esque.

I don't think United will get him though. I don't really have much of an idea of what kind of player Van Gaal wants. United just keep getting lazily linked with Dutch players by the papers. Because that's what happens. The managers nationality dictates his transfer policy. Look what happened at City. They bring in a Chilean manager, and then they bought all those Chilean players...

I've read alot Arsenal fans saying they'd rather keep Ramsey and Wilshere as starters than trying to make room for Fabregas. What do you make of that?

I think the [insert nationality] manager wants to bring in players from [manager's nation] has a bit more to it with van Gaal since he is the current manager of the national team and will be working with a lot of the players being mentioned but in general you're right, it is stupid and dumb.

Edited by Woodsinho

I've read alot Arsenal fans saying they'd rather keep Ramsey and Wilshere as starters than trying to make room for Fabregas. What do you make of that?

I would have agreed with them. Personally i wouldnt drop Ramsey for most players, and Wilshire is obviously the Arsenal poster boy most of the time. Arsenal dont desperately need Fab, as good as he can be, they should be concentrating on other area's. 

His career has really taken a strange turn. It really does seem as if Barca just signed him because they were the best team in the world at the time and they were obsessed about being able to say that with as many catalans in the team as possible. He was thought to be the replacement for Xavi but he's spent most his time pushed too far forward and now he might get the boot. It's kind of embarrassing on the club's part really. 

Fuck Hibs. I would revel in their relegation. I totally share the animosity directed at them.

My Hibs hatred stems from an incident involving two Hibs casuals after the Scottish Cup semi-final in 2000, which I have conveyed on this forum before. Ever since then, I have wanted the club and their over-expectant branch of supporters to experience football misery.

I totally hate Hearts - easily my second most despised team in Scotland - but I have really enjoyed Hearts pissing all over Hibs this season. The recent Hibs brand of football has been nothing short of ugly and agricultural; they adhere to a worse style of football than St Mirren have over the past couple of seasons, and that is fucking saying something.

Come on you Accies, I say.

• Upvote 1

Nope.  Wilshere needs to win his way back into the first team or he doesn't start.

Cesc takes Artetas place as we lined up in the cup final and plays a little deeper.  Games when Ozil doesn't play the 10 he can play more advanced with a proper DM but in general he just sits a bit in midfield much like you said he could for Man U.

Edited by Captain America