aberdeen-music

2013/2014 Season

Eupraxia

I managed to watch both games, and both games were quality.

Great result for Atletico. It will be unbelievable if they can win next weekend as well. I thought they were done when Costa went off. Sanchez's goal was a scorcher. The atmosphere was weird. Did Barca fans understand what was going on? Sanchez scored, and they barely celebrated. Atletico won the game, and the crowd looked to be all smiles at the end. Bunch of robots.

Hull were great for about 20 minutes, then it was just hoofball. Arsenal could have had about 10 penalties. Probert is a pretty awful referee. I wanted Hull to win at the start, but once they just started booting it away midway through the first half, I switched. I did a bit of a cheer when Ramsey scored. Great comeback.

Not long back, never felt like we were coming back after the first went in. Thought we were better for the majority of first half but that goal at the end seemed to kill the team.

Came out second half thought we'd go for it but not much seemed to change. Think the occasion got to some of the players.

Oh well, at least we got there. Pretty decent season overall.

• Upvote 1

off to the conference play off final against Garesheed today, nervous? check excited? a little.  Bloody hell come this evening we could finally be back in the promised land of the football league... or not.  That's football ha ha!

Enjoyed the cup final yesterday, Hull scored too early I think but they gave it a good shot.  My latest pathetic omen for today's match is the season Cambridge were relegated from the football league was the last time Arsenal won a trophy before yesterday.   Coat got!

I'd be surprised if they let some of those players go. Alexis Sanchez has had a very good season. 20 league goals. His best season yet, for anyone.

United should go all in for Sanchez and Fabregas. One more central midfielder, a left back (Shaw?) and a CB, and they're sorted.

They must have big plans for the summer if they are the unwanted players, and they are also willing to listen to offers for Cesc and Sanchez and co.

I thought Sergi Roberto was one of their better young players? I haven't seen much of him, but he was being raved about last summer, as this being his year to break into the side.