aberdeen-music

2013/2014 Season

Eupraxia

I'm not convinced about Brazil. The squad looks to be lacking goals, and any serious pace. I'm surprised Scolari didn't consider either one of Lucas Moura or Coutinho to cause problems. Scolari knows what he's doing though. he won the World Cup with a midfield including Gilberto Silva and Kleberson.

Columbia are a dark horse. Hopefully Falcao returns from injury, but Martinez and Rodriqguez are both great.

Argentina have the best attack IMO, but they always seem to struggle to fit everyone in. Di Maria has been immense this season, as has Aguero when not injured. And Messi is obviously undroppable. Tevez and Higuain have had reasonable seasons too, though one of those two may not get picked.

England will struggle to get out of the group, though it's not beyond them. Uruguay and Italy could certainly beat them though.

Traditional numbering varies across many countries die to the way in which the game progressed and formations developed. The numbering of defenders usually reflects which players were moved back when teams started playing with more than a back two.

True, though nothing will ever make this forgivable

gallas-7.jpg

Tevez hasn't been included in an Argentina squad for some time has he? They have problems but they seem closer to finding the right balance than at any other recent time.

He hasn't, though I thought he may have been in with a shout, since he's had a good season at Juve.

I hope he doesn't get picked though. The guy is a nut.

He hasn't, though I thought he may have been in with a shout, since he's had a good season at Juve.

I hope he doesn't get picked though. The guy is a nut.

I read an article not that long ago which suggested the coach has decided just to leave him out whatever happens because he's a disruptive influence. Apparently there isn't same public demand for him as there used to be. Messi is more popular than before after his improved performances for the national side in the last couple of years and I think Tevez under performed in the last games he did play.

He's still got to cut 7 players from that. How do you take 7 players away from that pool? Even after the 7 are cut, I bet Torres still goes to the World Cup. Somehow.

With the very little that Casillas has played this season, and Reina not being the player he was, and Valdes obviously being injured, De Gea really should be #1.