aberdeen-music

2013/2014 Season

Eupraxia

Definitely more attractive than slogging it out in the Highland League, I'd say.

The big question is, though: does he get a job in the oil as part of his contract?

Haha - probably not.  But then, he probably doesn't need to (yet).

I imagine they're paying decent enough wages out there.  I think Phoenix only lasted a season because they were splashing the cash on guys like Darren Mackie (who I think scored one goal in his time there - an OWN goal, and was injured for most of the season...).

Bit late, but the Europa League final was a total snooze. Sevilla cheated the penalties as well. The goalkeeper was bouncing a couple of yards off his line every time. Two goal line officials and the referee watching, and nobody spotted it. He was so far off, he might as well have just stood infront of the ball.

Benfica have lost 8 European finals in a row. PAIN. When Guttman left in the 60's, he said that without him, Benfica won't be a European champion in a hundred years.

He's half way to being right.

When Richie Byrne uses raw chicken fillets to aid his foot injury, maybe I will change my opinion.

Looks likely King Pat will leave in July too, for Inter or Monaco. If true, I will shed buckets of big, manly tears.

Edited by Joda Serk

8 homegrown players out of the 21. I think if I remember correctly 4 of those have to have come through the Man City system and 4 can be brought through at other clubs. 

Sheeet. I didn't know it was that stringent. How many years do they have to have been in the academy? Isn't it something like 5 years prior to their 18th birthday? I remember Adnan Januzaj not counting towards that category last season, as he was bought as a 16 year old.