aberdeen-music

2013/2014 Season

Eupraxia

He's not just biased against United. He's biased against everyone that isn't Arsenal. It's weird watching Tyler and Smith commentate Arsenal games when Arsenal concede a goal. They seem to just sit in silence, or sound utterly unimpressed.

He's not as bad as Souness though. United won 5-0 on Wednesday. totally shitkicked Leverkusen, and he just said "but fair play to United" through gritted teeth. Fair play? He makes it sound like they scored 1 goal and parked the bus, seeing out an ugly win.

SOURness, more like.

Edited by Joda Serk

Saw my first Dons game of the season this morning, pretty dull match, completely one sided and should have been 3 or 4. Thought McGinn was the best player on the park. Pawlett impressed too. My mate who doesn't know Scottish football that well spent it taking the piss out of Calvin Zola. Quote: "I've seen the QE2 turn faster".

Saw my first Dons game of the season this morning, pretty dull match, completely one sided and should have been 3 or 4. Thought McGinn was the best player on the park. Pawlett impressed too. My mate who doesn't know Scottish football that well spent it taking the piss out of Calvin Zola. Quote: "I've seen the QE2 turn faster".

I thought McGinn was quiet and wasteful when presented with chances. Considine was my MotM by a mile, and would have been regardless of his goal.