aberdeen-music

Cool Thinkers Cool Thoughts & Local News Thread

Guest Cool Thinker

Chart music standard is pretty crap so I must be atleast alright.

I love some old music, I love some new music, I love some rock music, I love selected jazz, Just a mix really. Metal is sometimes alright but I don't really like it.

If you want I can get you in touch with the reviews editor of the NME

• Upvote 2

Guest Cool Thinker

Curzon Cinema's together with the Woodend Barn in Banchory will start screening movies in the barn bringing an occasional cinema to Banchory.

One of the expensive electric hybrid route 59 buses has been damaged after an idiot decided to crash right into the bus, arsehole causing tailbacks. He is in hospital so you know where he is if you want your own back.

Edited by Cool Thinker
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

One of the expensive electric hybrid route 59 buses has been damaged after an idiot decided to crash right into the bus, arsehole causing tailbacks. He is in hospital so you know where he is if you want your own back.

What is wrong with you?

• Upvote 2

Are you actually suggesting that people visit someone who is injured in hospital to give them a piece of their mind, a slap or whatever dark, vengeful undercurrent you had in mind?  Unacceptable.

Guest Cool Thinker

I am collecting Now albums and if anyone has any spare in acceptable condition and the price is right, I would be interested in buying.