aberdeen-music

Cool Thinkers Cool Thoughts & Local News Thread

Guest Cool Thinker

Guest Cool Thinker

The Virgin Media shop on Union Street has closed and a luggage shop will be replacing it, The 2 JJB's have now closed aswell. Also Cadbury are going to start making Dairy Milk with Oreo.

• Upvote 1

Guest Cool Thinker
I'm not sure if I'm the only person who doesn't get the hysteria around Oreo's. Just a shitter, less chocolatey, round chocolate bourbon.

You do not understand because you do not know how to eat it, it's a secret so do not tell anyone though ok. First you twist it, then you dunk it and finally you eat it. Now you know one of the secrets of western culture you will now live a happier life, Join US !!!!!!!!.

Batley, which is a hellhole.

.....oh yes indeedy :(

.....only good thing to come out of Batley (apart from the biscuits) was Robert Palmer ......... And up until last week Jimmy Saville (my gran was his mum's next door neighbour) but he's probably best not mentioned just now :(

Both the Pound Shop and Bargain Books were heaving with folk at about 2.30 this afternoon. Unreal. The Pound Shop literally looks like one of those tourist-focused shops that sell poorly-made shite in holiday resorts.

Not sure how a card shop could be anything other than American though.

Kilt towels for a pound?