aberdeen-music

Cool Thinkers Cool Thoughts & Local News Thread

Guest Cool Thinker

Guest Cool Thinker

15th October 2012

I decided to go to the Pizza Hut Buffet today for a change, so I got on the 9U to Union Square but oh no, there was roadworks on Market Street so there was delays of an hour on King Street so I got off early near Morrison's and ran to Union Square but it was busy with people Qing to get in and as I was eating alone I decided to go to the one at the beach so I walked there and noticed that the building that had a billboard the old building was demolished (when did that happen). When I got to Pizza Hut it was a little bit quieter but no strange looks which is good, I had 4 plates and 3 drinks after that I felt like crap and really full, I asked for the bill and they took a 40p tip for them because I got good service I did not cause a fuss, after this I walked back up to Union Street and went into Cex and real used how good a shop it was. I was then caught off guard that Nandos on Belmont Street were open on the door it said opens Wednesday just to confuse me might go tonight. I then went into savers and got deoderant. I went into the Bon Accord center and noticed that there are 3 new stalls one selling cupcakes another selling Chocolate and yet another selling Mobile Phone covers. I also noticed that Internacional in St Nicholas center is now open. I went home after that.

The problem is you didn't post a thought or local news, you posted a diary entry. The only thing missing was "Dear Diary" at the start, or a list of tracks to accompany the entry.

Hey muthafucka, if you ain't happy you know what to do.

Don't be giving a homie shit, yo. Start your own thread or stop being jealous.

• Upvote 2

Guest Cool Thinker

I mentioned my thoughts llike how I seen a 20 year old with wrinkles and I thought that maybe Benjamin button was real. I also added how Nandos etc was now open which is local news.

The Ben button thing did not make the final cut.

• Upvote 2

Guest Cool Thinker

Nandos on Belmont Street has different times to Union Square it is open until 9pm Mon to Wed, till 10pm on Thursday and till 11pm Fri and Sat and is closed on Sunday.

There is toilets upstairs in Hobbycraft.

There is a giant Pound land opening in the retail park of Union Square on 25th October.

There is a Scottish discount store opening where Peacocks used to be on Union Street.

Guest Cool Thinker

My laptop is broken and I have to right on my tablet so it is hard to type it takes ages and I cannot copy links. I have attempted to type it out twice but keep on refreshing by accident, I will type it out though it will take hours but I will do it.

Guest Cool Thinker

Stagecoach Changes From 29th October 2012

The following service numbers will change as follows

Service X6 replaces X7 (short workings only)

Service 35/35A replaces 305/325

Service 35B replaces 35

Service 37/37A replaces 307

Service N37 replaces 937

Service 7A/7B Aberdeen - Portlethen - Newtonhill - Stonehaven

Monday to Saturday evening and Sunday daytime frequency is increased from hourly to every 30 minutes. The center of Newtonhill will be served by 7B which will on weekday evening which will head direct along A90 instead of via Cove to Portlethen before serving Newtonhill and Stonehaven. The 7A will operate current route but will miss out the center of Newtonhill but on Sunday evening current service will operate.

Service N7 Aberdeen - Portlethen - Newtonhill - Stonehaven

Newtonhill will now have nightbuses to Aberdeen at the weekend.

Service X6 Aberdeen - Stonehaven

Replaces the X7 short workings for easier identification from the Aberdeen to Dundee X7.

Service 10/10A/10B/X10 Aberdeen - Inverurie - Keith - Elgin - Inverness

Evening journeys will be numbered 10B and will create a every 30 minute headway with service 37 between Aberdeen to Inverurie. There will be timetable changes. It will also stop at every stop between Aberdeen and Inverurie.

Service X17 Aberdeen - Woodend - Westhill - Elrick

Monday to Saturday daytime frequency increased to every 10 minutes. Evening and Sunday frequency will be every 30 minutes. Brand new buses will operate with free WiFi for all.

Service 31/31A/31B Elgin - Findhorn - Forres

New service 31B will service Abby Crescent area.

Service 32 Elgin - Burghead

Following feedback the weekday 0740 from Elgin to Burghead will operate 15 minutes earlier leaving Elgin at 0725. The 0815 will also operate 15 minutes earlier leaving Burghead at 0800.

Service 35/35A/35B Aberdeen - Oldmeldrum - Banff - Elgin - Inverness

Replaces service 305/325, the 35 mainly replaces 325 every hour to Banff via Oldmeldrum ASDA Dyce will no longer be served with journeys operating via Victoria Street. Service 35A will mainly replace 305 and will operate hourly to Inverness via ARI. Current service 35 will be replaced by 35B.

Service 37/37A Aberdeen - Blackburn - Kintore - Inverurie

Replaces service 307. It will operate with a combined frequency of every 15 minutes. Service 37 will operate current route but will also serve Kintore Hall Forest Avenue area giving the area a direct bus to Aberdeen for the first time every 30 minutes and 37A wiall operate to Inverurie via ARI every 30 minutes.

Service N37 Aberdeen - Blackburn - Kintore - Inverurie

Renumbered from 937 and will now operate on Fridays aswell as Saturdays.

Service 40 ARI - Kingswells P&R

Withdrawn

Service 59 Northfield - ARI - City Centre - Balnagask

Timetable changes.

Service 201/202/203 Aberdeen - Banchory - Ballatar - Braemar

Timetable change.

Service 218 Aberdeen - Elrick - Alford

Timetable change.

Service 269 Peterhead - Crimmond - Fraserburgh

Timetable change.

Service 275 Fraserburgh - St Combs

Timetable change.

Service 306 Huntly - Insch - Inverurie

Timetable change.

Service 727 Aberdeen - Airport

Timetable change.

From 5th November 2012

Service 107 Stonehaven - Gourden - Johnshaven - Montrose

Timetable change following withdrawal of 113.

• Upvote 1