aberdeen-music

Cool Thinkers Cool Thoughts & Local News Thread

Guest Cool Thinker

Guest Cool Thinker
I had a new First timetable posted to me yesterday for some reason. It was adressed specifically to me, but my flatmate didn't get one.

It means that they fancy you.

• Upvote 1

Guest Cool Thinker

Observations from today.

1 - The Pound Shop on Union Street is now open selling junk for £1, you can tell that it is local.

2 - Beside it there is a new shop opened called Bargain Books selling books for cheap

3 - Clinton Cards upstairs in Bon Accord is now open after being revamped it is now called Clintons and is very american.

Observations from today.

1 - The Pound Shop on Union Street is now open selling junk for £1, you can tell that it is local.

2 - Beside it there is a new shop opened called Bargain Books selling books for cheap

3 - Clinton Cards upstairs in Bon Accord is now open after being revamped it is now called Clintons and is very american.

Both the Pound Shop and Bargain Books were heaving with folk at about 2.30 this afternoon. Unreal. The Pound Shop literally looks like one of those tourist-focused shops that sell poorly-made shite in holiday resorts.

Not sure how a card shop could be anything other than American though.

Guest Cool Thinker
Both the Pound Shop and Bargain Books were heaving with folk at about 2.30 this afternoon. Unreal. The Pound Shop literally looks like one of those tourist-focused shops that sell poorly-made shite in holiday resorts.

Not sure how a card shop could be anything other than American though.

They do not sell cards anymore they now sell greeting cards.

It looks like this.

1275817_ClintonsCheapside__13_.jpg

compared to this

card%20factory.jpg