aberdeen-music

Cool Thinkers Cool Thoughts & Local News Thread

Guest Cool Thinker

Guest Cool Thinker
Anything but "Salmon"!! I was looking forward to the "Sky Blue Line" or something. Guh.

But the 17/18 is kinda sky blue, your colour is lavender which was last used for the 9 until it was axed yesterday. It would of been good if they redone the colours rather than reusing the orange line for the 11 it is annoying, maybe it is something that could be suggested. When they named the "salmon" line in 2008 they ran out of ideas so someone randomly said lets do Salmon, If that did happen then I will hunt down the guy or gal who suggested it.

The coloured lines are.

Red Line 1/2

Purple Line 3

Lime Green Line 5

Orange Line 11

Green Line 12

Pink Line 13

Salmon Line 15

Blue Line 17/18

Turquoise Line 19

Indigo Line 20

Yellow Line 23

Former

Claret Line

Brown Line

Lavender Line

One of my friends on FB got caught out this morning by the bus time changes. Lololol

Because they don't know the awesome genius of Cool Thinker. We must proselytise them.

But the 17/18 is kinda sky blue, your colour is lavender which was last used for the 9 until it was axed yesterday. It would of been good if they redone the colours rather than reusing the orange line for the 11 it is annoying, maybe it is something that could be suggested. When they named the "salmon" line in 2008 they ran out of ideas so someone randomly said lets do Salmon, If that did happen then I will hunt down the guy or gal who suggested it.

The 17/18 is just blue. Lavender would have been ace, because "Lavender Line" sounds like it could be a Stuart MacBride novel or something. ALLITERATION.

I also am raging about the "salmon line". Named after a fish and it doesnae even go into Torry.

Guest Cool Thinker

Cool Thinkers Cool Observations

1. I realised today that Pret A Manger food is nothing special even though the price is high.

2. The old Zavvi shop is going to become a shop called "Pound Shop" the most not original name for a shop I have ever seen, so far.

3. Was on the 9U today from ARI and on "Ashgrove Road West" the bus managed to pick up 30 people going to Hillhead, this is the most people I have seen getting on to one bus, so far.

4. The 9U has done a good day trading and it is only day 1.

5. There are quite alot of Freshers who are tidy this year, the most good looking freshers year I have seen, so far.

6. It is only £1.50 to from Seaton or Hillhead to Union Square on the 9U and £1.50 to get from Seaton to ARI, 50p cheaper than First.

7. Firsts Tagline should be First "We believe in making your day shit".

That is all for today.

1. I realised today that Pret A Manger food is nothing special even though the price is high.

2. The old Zavvi shop is going to become a shop called "Pound Shop" the most not original name for a shop I have ever seen, so far.

3. Was on the 9U today from ARI and on "Ashgrove Road West" the bus managed to pick up 30 people going to Hillhead, this is the most people I have seen getting on to one bus, so far.

5. There are quite alot of Freshers who are tidy this year, the most good looking freshers year I have seen, so far.

6. It is only £1.50 to from Seaton or Hillhead to Union Square on the 9U and £1.50 to get from Seaton to ARI, 50p cheaper than First.

That is all for today.

I like how you're relaying opinion now, as well as factual information.

You're right about Pret. Their scran is dull yet for 2 sarnies and 2 drinks, you're looking at about £12. Do one.

That is all for today.

Please tell me you had one of those clicky counter things to count the number of bus passengers?

xx