aberdeen-music

fa would ye skelp?

fatboy

Y'know that massive sort of slapping noise that you hear when someone takes a right good skelp in the cheek? I'd love to hear that and glean all the satisfaction in the world from administering it to this guy. A properly clueless bluffer, who is living the dream of being a football manager without actually being in any way competent. He is overtly arrogant and lacking in intellect, and that boozy video where he berates his predeccessor and tries to take all the credit for Phil Jones' development is disgusting. Absolutely disgusting. Steve Kean is disgusting. He makes Blackburn Rovers disgusting. I don't want to hate Blackburn Rovers, but he has made me hate them forever.

steve_kean_1807989c.jpg

• 9 months later...

vicki_butler_henderson_vickybhenderson00

Vicki Butler-Henderson from Fifth Gear.

This made me laugh, shes the most false fucking actor ever. Id love to see her driving my 11 year old Vauxhall Astra down Rosemount at 23 miles an hour going "phwwaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrr wwwwwwwwwoooooooooooooooooh" and just as she hit the 3rd set of traffic lights. i'd pile a fucking Banana Fridge milkshake at her daft head through ..............my...............open..............window...............shit!!!!!!

Edited by fertuiee
  • Upvote 1

Amanda Palmer.
I have been thinking of her a today due to reading a Jon Ronson article about her which, despite it being quite positive on the whole, still pointed out all the fucking stupid things she has said or done. I don't think I have it in me to skelp her (that's reserved for Griffin, Farage, etc), but I'd certainly throw a number of sarcastic, snarky comments her way, as well as some FURIOUS and PUNISHING eye-rolling at her pretentious nonsense.

Edited by kirsten
  • Upvote 1