aberdeen-music

fa would ye skelp?

fatboy

• 2 weeks later...

Katie Hopkins.

Katie-Hopkins-730635.jpg

I know I'm not her target market and that she is essentially just a Daily Mail troll, but I just don't understand why you would put so much effort into wanting people to hate you. She, like anyone else who claims to "tell it like it is", is amazingly deluded.

Katie Hopkins.

Katie-Hopkins-730635.jpg

I know I'm not her target market and that she is essentially just a Daily Mail troll, but I just don't understand why you would put so much effort into wanting people to hate you. She, like anyone else who claims to "tell it like it is", is amazingly deluded.

Case in point:

• Upvote 2

She also wrote an article not so long ago about how she loves her husband, yet hates everything about him. Just slags him off throughout. It was pretty rough. And the one about parenting, and the best thing a parent can do is hand the baby over to a nanny as soon as it's born, yet she's on This Morning, giving some mental opinion on parenting, something she admittedly has minimal involvement with.

Just kick her off a cliff. Nobody would miss her. Especially not her children, or her husband who she keeps cheating on with other married men, in public places.

For someone who considers herself to be 'above' a lot of people, she really is an poisonous rotter.

• Upvote 1

Guest Cool Thinker

She also wrote an article not so long ago about how she loves her husband, yet hates everything about him. Just slags him off throughout. It was pretty rough. And the one about parenting, and the best thing a parent can do is hand the baby over to a nanny as soon as it's born, yet she's on This Morning, giving some mental opinion on parenting, something she admittedly has minimal involvement with.

Just kick her off a cliff. Nobody would miss her. Especially not her children, or her husband who she keeps cheating on with other married men, in public places.

For someone who considers herself to be 'above' a lot of people, she really is an poisonous rotter.

I'm pumping her on the side.

• Upvote 3

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2289255/Katie-Hopkins-admits--I-love-husband--respect-Dont-make-laugh.html

Great. I just read that and it's really boiled my piss. What a horrorcunt.