aberdeen-music

What's your price?

ca_gere

Isn't that Bath Salts stuff just some variation of the Mephedrone stuff that was sold as 'plant food' over here?

Also, the dude who was eating some guy's face on the highway wasn't on bath salts it turned out...

Bath Salts didn't show in his tests because there is no bath salts test. The formula keeps changing every time they ban it so there is no real definition of the composition of the stuff.

I'd go for a half pint of girl piss for £100, provided she wasn't some skanky skank and she looked clean. Again, for some reason it would make a huge difference whether I found her attractive or not. Perhaps I'm weird. Guy piss? That's a whole nother ball game. A half pint of guy piss I'd say I want a grand for, but if someone was waving £500 under my nose and a glass of piss I'd probably do it. Provided it wasn't really yellow.

I snorted a line of cigarette ash once, also for a fiver, also in Drakes. That was pretty fucking grim. I also scooped drain-food out of the plughole once after doing the dishes and ate that for a fiver. All these were paid for by my old flatmate, who knew I was broke but was too proud to ask him for money so he'd make me do things for it for his amusement. One time when it was cold in our flat he paid me a fiver to point a hair-dryer at him for 10 minutes. Another time I had to stay perfectly still for 10 minutes.

• Upvote 1

I snorted a line of cigarette ash once, also for a fiver, also in Drakes. That was pretty fucking grim. I also scooped drain-food out of the plughole once after doing the dishes and ate that for a fiver. All these were paid for by my old flatmate, who knew I was broke but was too proud to ask him for money so he'd make me do things for it for his amusement. One time when it was cold in our flat he paid me a fiver to point a hair-dryer at him for 10 minutes. Another time I had to stay perfectly still for 10 minutes.

What did he do to you whilst you stayed still for ten minutes? It's ok now you can tell us. You won't get in trouble.

I wrote a friend's 3rd year Psychology essay for 100 quid once. He was 2 bottles of Gin into a bender and it was due the next day. I'd never done any Psychology before - he gave me a stack of books and a topic and I bashed out 2000 words in a night. Got a 14. One of my proudest achievements. He doesn't remember.

• Upvote 3

I find it very peculiar that the sex of the person where the piss came from plays a huge factor.

Would you need to see the attractive lady take a piss in a pint glass, or could I just hand you a pint of piss and say "it's from an attractive lady's vagina" and you'd believe it enough to down it?

Call me a prude, but if I drank someone's piss, I'd want the prize to pay my rent for a year.