aberdeen-music

2012/2013 Season Thread

Scootray

Durham has been at it on Twitter already, the man really is a fucking tool

talkSPORTDrive@talkSPORTDrive

They're better than England but still no trophy since 96. Can people please stop raving about Germany now? Thanks.

So Germany are 2-0 down. At this stage on Sunday v same opposition England were 0-0. So Germany would have battered England?

So Germany are 2-0 down. At this stage on Sunday v same opposition England were 0-0. So Germany would have battered England?

Yes. Yes they would have.

Enjoyed the game. Was disappointed Germany scored so late, almost felt like they were going to turn it around, just not enough time. Pirlo continues to be amazing. He only got me 3 points in my fantasy team though. There should be a section for being the king. Pirlo would have got about 100 points, because he's always the king. Balotelli's 2nd goal was fandabby.

Typical of the England loving media types that crap from Durham, a better team has one poor game and they slate them to the hilt, tbh don't think the Germans played that bad but you have to credit to the Italians esp Balotelli who reminded us what a good footballer/finisher he is when he puts his mind to it. Italy are certainly Germany's bogie team! At least the Germans had a go unlike England who rarely created a chance against the Italians! I agree still think the Germans would have battered England.

I fancy the Italians to win it now, they must be buzzing after playing like that!

What the hell is this pish?

http://sport.stv.tv/football/clubs/rangers/108457-spl-threaten-breakaway-league-if-sfl-clubs-do-not-agree-to-rangers-plans/

A number of chairmen, including Stewart Milne, have already come out and said this is bollocks. Who's pushing it? Is it just Doncaster? Fucking joke.

Yes we need reconstruction but not like this.

Thing is, this needs to be agreed by 8 SPL clubs and the majority of SFL clubs, a number of which have already said they will vote no.

This is either one of two things, either the SFA are desperately trying to save Rangers and are panicking about our national game, or the SFA are trying to appease the Rangers mafia by trying to push something forward in the knowledge it will be rejected and they can say "well we tried it was the clubs that forced our hand". I'm not really sure which one it is to be honest.

Thing is, this needs to be agreed by 8 SPL clubs and the majority of SFL clubs, a number of which have already said they will vote no.

This is either one of two things, either the SFA are desperately trying to save Rangers and are panicking about our national game, or the SFA are trying to appease the Rangers mafia by trying to push something forward in the knowledge it will be rejected and they can say "well we tried it was the clubs that forced our hand". I'm not really sure which one it is to be honest.

It's not the SFA that's doing this, it's the SPL.

In other, more humourous news, Caley Thistle have signed some guy that came through the youth setup at Real Madrid. Trying to find out a bit more info I came across a new story from the Liverpool Echo. The directory structure in the URL is amusing:

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/amateur-football/2012/06/29/inverness-caledonian-thistle-add-three-new-players-to-their-squad-100252-31285015/

Interesting comment from the Raith chairman again, im begining to really like this guy,

Relax……we don’t respond to blackmail. We’ve made our position crystal clear. The document is a joke and an insult. I don’t care about SPL clubs or their problems. They haven’t shown much interest in ours!

We will not be rolling over. I’d rather play Junior Football!

• Upvote 1

What the hell is this pish?

http://sport.stv.tv/football/clubs/rangers/108457-spl-threaten-breakaway-league-if-sfl-clubs-do-not-agree-to-rangers-plans/

A number of chairmen, including Stewart Milne, have already come out and said this is bollocks. Who's pushing it? Is it just Doncaster? Fucking joke.

Yes we need reconstruction but not like this.

My favourite thing in there is the first line in the Benefits to the SFL section:

"Immediate cash benefit for all 30 clubs!"

An exclamation mark. What's that doing there?

"Hey Guys, if you agree to this you'll get some money RIGHT FUCKING NOW. HOW COOL IS THAT? Forget about what it means for you and your finances in the long run because you can have some money RIGHT FUCKING NOW if you agree to our proposal. How much money? We're not telling you. You'll have to agree to our proposal if you want to have that unspecified amount money RIGHT FUCKING NOW.

Best Wishes,

THE SPL"

• Upvote 1