aberdeen-music

2011/2012 Season Thread

french_disko

Arsenal are crumbling. I can see more players jumping ship in the next 12 months.

City have a massive squad of players who will be looking to start every game. It's interesting to see how Mancini will balance that.

Chelsea look a little soft in midfield, but have got plenty of quality up top.

United look soft in the middle too, but Cleverley and Anderson is working well so far. Can't see Carrick getting back into the squad, as he just doesn't play with the same sort of pace and urgency. Hopefully Ravel Morrison will stop smacking up his girlfriend and throwing her iphones under the tram and getting tagged so he can play for the first team. He is just stupid good. He'll more than likely be in prison before Christmas comes around though, because he's a clueless fucking bellend. Shame.

Liverpool are gay and will get relegated.

That's my impartial Premier League round up.

Not being able to rep this makes me so so very sad.

Is anyone else completely flabberghasted by the Eto'o deal?

I just don't get it. I mean, he's good and all but he's on his way out and surely doesn't merit 20 mill a year. I'd never even heard of this team *hangs head in shame*.

It's just madness isn't it. I guess he's won everything there is to get really but it still really feels like a left field move. Especially as in the past he has reacted strongly to racism from crowds.

I went to todders tonight. That's me seen a victory in my last 3 visits. They should fly me in on a private jet as a mascot each game.

really we should have thrashed them 5-0 but we stopped playing good football after the first 20 mins and there were some real dire passages of long ball play at times.

Adebayor spotted in London with Ekotto. Medical expected tomorrow morning, looks like Spurs will get a striker. He'll be great for 3 months then explode into a massive molten ball of mental.

Twitter

Ade would be great if he actually liked and wanted to play football. As you say, he has a great first few months. He even looked the business at Real Madrid, but then he just loses interest, and potters around the pitch at a jogging pace.

He'll be better than Defoe no matter how shit he plays though. What happened to Defoe? Has shown promising glimpses of form. Then just turns back to unparalleled shittiness.

United look soft in the middle too, but Cleverley and Anderson is working well so far. Can't see Carrick getting back into the squad, as he just doesn't play with the same sort of pace and urgency. Hopefully Ravel Morrison will stop smacking up his girlfriend and throwing her iphones under the tram and getting tagged so he can play for the first team. He is just stupid good. He'll more than likely be in prison before Christmas comes around though, because he's a clueless fucking bellend. Shame.

Seen much of Paul Pogba? He's got a youtube highlight reel of wondergoals... but how he performs in the entire much may be totally different. Looks like he will have a few Scholes-esque goals in his career though! 2:22 is just ridiculous. Messi would be proud of that.

Ravel Morrison has a bit of the 'jay spearing effect', 18 going on 30.

Soccer---Carling-Cup---Fo-007.jpg

Fergie said last week Pogba will be the reason why another midfielder won't be brought in this summer. Seemingly he'll be getting promoted to the first team at some point. He looks very good, but he needs to bulk up quick. He looks awfully gangly. Good video though. Love the shove on the goalkeeper after the first goal flies in. How thuggishly unnecessary! Ridiculous goals too.

He just has to be better than Gibson, surely.

Joey Barton is off to QPR. That's three of my favourite players sold in one window. Fuck off, Mike. Just fuck off.

He is talking to them but it hasn't been confirmed, right? Hopefully won't go just yet, let's hope his wages prove to much even for the new QPR regime. It wouldn't suprise me if he stuck around just to fuck off Fat Mike!:swearing::down:

He is talking to them but it hasn't been confirmed, right? Hopefully won't go just yet, let's hope his wages prove to much even for the new QPR regime. It wouldn't suprise me if he stuck around just to fuck off Fat Mike!:swearing::down:

Wages wont be the sticking point if there is one. QPR have already said they are hoping to bring in 3/4 players before the window closes Barton would be a great start for them.

Ive been speaking to a Boro fan today who tells me there are rumours going around that the deal to take miller to boro from the dons was done a bit strange and that he wasnt really signed for footballing reasons, i'm trying to get more out of him, but i always thought it was a very strange deal at the time, made no sense from a boro point of view.

Turkish football is in meltdown at the moment. Apparently the Besiktas head-honcho has his hand involved in 19 match fixing offences. I absolutely love a proper good football scandal. It's been a while. I hope some teams get relegated, like when Italian Football imploded. Serie A totally pussied out on the punishments though.

"Match fixing?? In my league?? Right, that's it. You're all fucking relegated!.... Ok no, I'm sorry. That's mean. Just Juventus, because Cameronesi is a cunt. And Milan are starting on negative points because Inter paid me off to not include them in this. Fiorenwho? Oh, them. Erm I dunno. Don't let their fans into the ground or something"

Ive been speaking to a Boro fan today who tells me there are rumours going around that the deal to take miller to boro from the dons was done a bit strange and that he wasnt really signed for footballing reasons, i'm trying to get more out of him, but i always thought it was a very strange deal at the time, made no sense from a boro point of view.

He was signed for "I've seen him play in the SPL" reasons. Gordon Strachan's die hard transfer policy.

Interesting.

I can't help but feel that these rumours have surfaced purely because nobody at Middlesborough can believe that the club signed him!

I can, to an extent, see why Strachan signed him; he probably felt that having a target man or two at the club is imperative at Championship level, given some of the style of play and the teams he'd come up against. Sure, Lee Miller was one of the few centre forwards who would genuinely win about 75% of aerial battles against opposing centre-backs, but what he failed to recognise that his flick-ons went absolutely fucking nowhere. Heid like a Spar loaf, as they say where I come from. Aside from a relatively decent touch in terms of SPL standards, Lee Miller has little else in his locker. Such a static, assuming footballer. He'd strut about with his stupid fucking cockatoo mullet, and do very little apart from aimlessly win headers and stumble to the ground in possession of the ball, despite opponents barely even brushing him.

Before Miller signed for Aberdeen, I sincerely considered him to be a really good player at SPL level, and I was pretty glad when Aberdeen signed him. But seeing him week-in, week-out really changed my view of him. He worked well for a while under Calderwood, but the real Lee Miller came to the fore fairly rapidly after he signed for Aberdeen, and he's just pissing away his career.

Apologies for the rant. Cool fucking story, bro.

Keep pestering your mate, though, Milner. I'd be interested to know more about what the rumours imply.

Interesting.

I can't help but feel that these rumours have surfaced purely because nobody at Middlesborough can believe that the club signed him!

I can, to an extent, see why Strachan signed him; he probably felt that having a target man or two at the club is imperative at Championship level, given some of the style of play and the teams he'd come up against. Sure, Lee Miller was one of the few centre forwards who would genuinely win about 75% of aerial battles against opposing centre-backs, but what he failed to recognise that his flick-ons went absolutely fucking nowhere. Heid like a Spar loaf, as they say where I come from. Aside from a relatively decent touch in terms of SPL standards, Lee Miller has little else in his locker. Such a static, assuming footballer. He'd strut about with his stupid fucking cockatoo mullet, and do very little apart from aimlessly win headers and stumble to the ground in possession of the ball, despite opponents barely even brushing him.

Before Miller signed for Aberdeen, I sincerely considered him to be a really good player at SPL level, and I was pretty glad when Aberdeen signed him. But seeing him week-in, week-out really changed my view of him. He worked well for a while under Calderwood, but the real Lee Miller came to the fore fairly rapidly after he signed for Aberdeen, and he's just pissing away his career.

Apologies for the rant. Cool fucking story, bro.

Keep pestering your mate, though, Milner. I'd be interested to know more about what the rumours imply.

HAHAHA Cockatoo mullet!! Sorry i must admit i lol'd at that.

Yeah ill see if there is any more to it other than just bad feeling because he has been let go.