aberdeen-music

Fugazi Reunite!!

get lost

Guest idol_wild
Dont know if this is true!, but Fugazi reunite to perform on a summer 2001 US tour, UK would be nice too if true!!

Is this thread ten years old?

Also 16:45 is four hours and forty-five minutes too late.

Why is these rule even adopted? As far as I'm aware, they don't do it in the States. Did we just bring it in so people wouldn't fanny about with pranks at work all day? Otherwise, it's just April Fool's morning.

Why is these rule even adopted? As far as I'm aware, they don't do it in the States.

You can't really judge the veracity of an idea by asking "Does your average American know about it?"

The reason it ends at noon in the UK is simply tradition. I'm not saying it's right or it's wrong but it's the way we've always done it. Prank festivals or muck up days in many cultures often have a strict time limit. April Fools is just another example.

Guest idol_wild
Before my time, then. ): Thanks, though

Most of the best music in the world was made before your time. And mine. ;)

Embrace it.

what is it with people on here constantly making a point theyve never listened to fugazi?. links at the top of the page, go listen to them, form an opinion.

Haha, I know, I remember that last time they came up in conversation. DO THE WORK.