aberdeen-music

MOST MISSED 2011 - Fudge Awards

The Ghost Of Fudge

Hello! As you no doubt spotted by now, we're polling the fine folks of Aberdeen in an effort to discover which bands have really impressed you in the Scene this year.

After the online and offline votes have been counted, we'll reveal your choices at the Fudge Music Awards, a Kerrang Awards style shindig, but with no budget, at the Moorings Bar on Saturday 12th February 2011.

A local awards ceremony for local bands. Held in our local. It couldn't get more poetic. Three bands will play for us, and we'll all joyfully celebrate the cream of local musical talent. Suits, ties and ballgowns encouraged - this is a classy do, mind.

SO! next: ponder this:

MOST MISSED 2011

Your nominees are:

ABLACH - Ablach - 2 NEW SONGS UP! on Myspace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

COBRA KAI - Cobra Kai on Myspace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

HELLERSTATE - Heller State [R.I.P.] on Myspace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

RISACTONIA -

SHUTTERSPEED - Shutterspeed on Myspace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

UNCALM - Uncalm ( ARE DEAD) on Myspace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

You may VOTE FOR MORE THAN ONE.

FORMER 'MOST MISSED' WINNERS:

2001 - Red By Choice

2002 - TAR

2003 - The Anal Punishers

2004 - Psycho A-Go-Go

2005 - We Become Less

2006 - Dr Drakes

2007 - Today We Fight!

2008 - The Lemon Tree

2009 - Black Atom

2010 - Hot Mangu

I'm getting my best and shortest dress, some contraceptives, concaines and shotgun ready so that I can be Benson's date to the awards for the inevitable $huttr$pd victory.

Why the fuck would you not want to have Benson's child?

Bri, if all the members of the 'Speed are there to collect their award, can they be allowed to take the stage for one last Doberman? For the fans?

Nah man, we'll never get the classic 'Speed line up ever again, musical differences remember? They all hate each other now. If you didn't see them at the Tunnels, then you never will, and that's the sad truth.

Nah man, we'll never get the classic 'Speed line up ever again, musical differences remember? They all hate each other now. If you didn't see them at the Tunnels, then you never will, and that's the sad truth.

It HAS TO BE the classic $huttr$pd line up that we know and love, not this bizarre new affront to music that is the new $pd.