aberdeen-music

Kilau Christmas CD time again!!!!!!

Alan Cynic

Gave this a spin today. Belting tunes all round. My favourites were Oxbow Lake, Kitchen Cynics, Foxhunting and Ryan Simpson. Dusty made me feel like I was sitting next to a roaring fire drinking hot chocolate, which is a good thing. Loved the Kopi Luwak track too, cool way to end the collection.

• Upvote 1

I got mine yesterday, give it a spin in the car today. Standout tracks for me are; Dusty Valentino - 2 minutes of pure toe-tapping joy; Jess Yong - lovely track; and Seas, Starry - absolutely gorgeous, stunning stuff; and honourable shout-outs to No Pasaran, Oxbow Lake and Foxhunting.

Thanks! :)

PS I know nobody asked but I find all this shit interesting so I want to let everyone know that I recorded my track on my Boss BR 600 recorder. The three guitar parts were played on my Les Paul 1954 reissue, which is rapidly becoming my favourite recording guitar, even though I'm not so keen on it for live stuff. Bass was my Japanese Squier Precision and vocals were recorded with an SM57.