aberdeen-music

Kilau Christmas CD time again!!!!!!

Alan Cynic

Fox even old dogs like me never get tired of hearing one of your tunes on the radio.

That was cool eoin thanks

Alan John feckin' peel. I'm not sure if I'm more impressed by the nontulent ways you drop that or the fact that peel played one or your tunes. Coffee's on me next time sir

Happy solstice tidings to all when it comes.

I'm heading into Northsound One tonight for the monthly Hercules Moments update on Michael Gordon's Sunday Session. We'll be on sometime around 8pm, and I'll be playing one or two of tracks from the CD depending on time :)

Never got a chance to hear this, gutted, really. Hope it went well, anyway. :)

I noticed something in the Foxhunting song this morning...

"As the sun sets on the east side"

o_O

There's a story behind that, but the gist of it is that the first "pre-chorus" (is it the pre-chorus? a bridge?) would have "west" (which is, of course, correct) and then the second would have "east" which is not. I'm not going to go too in-depth but basically the narrator (and his walk partner) in the song get lost. :up:

EDIT: Might add that I'm honoured you're listening so closely you picked that up. :p

There's a story behind that, but the gist of it is that the first "pre-chorus" (is it the pre-chorus? a bridge?) would have "west" (which is, of course, correct) and then the second would have "east" which is not. I'm not going to go too in-depth but basically the narrator (and his walk partner) in the song get lost. :up:

EDIT: Might add that I'm honoured you're listening so closely you picked that up. :p

Ahh, that's cool. It's nice that you've thought about it fits a narrative. That's interesting.

The CDs been in my car for a few weeks so it's been getting a lot of play.

• 2 weeks later...