aberdeen-music

Kilau Christmas CD time again!!!!!!

Alan Cynic

the Matricarians one has bells, too!

Jan...the No Pasaran one is a new, stripped-back version of 'Landing light' (always my fave of theirs).

I should get the first 20 (only 100 made, remember!) in Kilau this weekend...they'll be a numbered edition, as ever, so first come first served for no.1.

Artists get a free copy (either PM me an address to send it, or I can leave a named copy for you in Kilau to collect).

This year's cover is only b/w on coloured paper, as I couldn't afford the colour copying...sorry :(

Jan...the No Pasaran one is a new, stripped-back version of 'Landing light' (always my fave of theirs).

I should get the first 20 (only 100 made, remember!) in Kilau this weekend...they'll be a numbered edition, as ever, so first come first served for no.1.

Artists get a free copy (either PM me an address to send it, or I can leave a named copy for you in Kilau to collect).

This year's cover is only b/w on coloured paper, as I couldn't afford the colour copying...sorry :(

Can't wait to receive mine :)

How much are they? I'd pay even if I'm on it.

Bellocks!

The first 20 copies are in Kilau now

I spent ages adjusting songfile volumes in i-tunes (I know, I know!)...but it seems to have ignored my efforts. The most affected are Min Diesel...so their song is bit quiet (very annoyingly). I'll haul it into my 8-track and boost the volume before the next 20 are done.

Reminder...there are FREE copies for the bands (they are in a plastic CD bag near the till, so just ask a member of the Kilau staff to hunt for the one with your band name on it). The only 2 missing are Les Pelicans, who is still offshore, and the Oxbow Lake, who will be busy with their own gig today...but your copies will be added to the freebie ones next week.

Bellocks!

The first 20 copies are in Kilau now

I spent ages adjusting songfile volumes in i-tunes (I know, I know!)...but it seems to have ignored my efforts. The most affected are Min Diesel...so their song is bit quiet (very annoyingly). I'll haul it into my 8-track and boost the volume before the next 20 are done.

Reminder...there are FREE copies for the bands (they are in a plastic CD bag near the till, so just ask a member of the Kilau staff to hunt for the one with your band name on it). The only 2 missing are Les Pelicans, who is still offshore, and the Oxbow Lake, who will be busy with their own gig today...but your copies will be added to the freebie ones next week.

Any chunce i'll get mine when you come to pick up that DVD player? ;)

I really like yours....don't be so modest!!

Alkaline...I left one for you in Bruce Miller's yesterday...it was the first one out...hopefully you'll get it today or tomorrow.

Old Gold & Oxbow Lake...your free ones are now in Kilau with the others!

I've also (hopefully) increased the Min Diesel level (possibly too much...haven't checked yet), so it should be better on no.s 22-100