aberdeen-music

Faces You'd Never Tire Of Punching

Guest idol_wild

That guy from the Volvic Challenge advert who says "I'm just gonna have a cheeky Volvic". Who does he think he is - Jamie Oliver? Knob!

I feel bad for him, he clearly doesn't want to be doing adverts.

"Cheeky Volvic". Fuck me, man, it's water. Nothing could be less audacious.

I don't suppose you know this guy as he works in the same oil base as myself. However here's what he looks like.

Long thing lanky hair the flutter when he walks.

He stands and walks with a weird bendy body shape

His mouth is too small for his face and it sticks out a bit

His nose it too long and pointy for his face,

He always wears baggy breeks and a stretched to fuck sloopy joe.

English (only joking that's not an issue)

I would not normally worry but even with all the above wrangness'sss he still thinks he's fucking Archie! Twat of the grand master level. I just feel that I can help with his pointiness problem. I've heard he lives in Thialand, maybe that's why he thinks he's cool as fook.

• Upvote 1

Paul Gambaccini or however the smug yank DJ's name is spelt. Everytime a singer dies he comes out with his comments right across the BBC. Suprised he hasnt been wheeled out to comment on Sir Norman Wisdom since he was known to sing the odd tune. He might have but I didn't see him on BBC News 24 when they were covering it last night.

Fuck he was even commentating on George Michael's jail sentence. Fuck off you wanker and take your smug comments with you via a smack round the chops or ten from myself. I really hate that man.

I knew you had posted that, as soon as I saw you'd been in this thread. He would take your punch then kill a thousand kittens with a solitary drop of his blood.

Seriously Nev, all jokes aside, how can you defend that dirty cunt?

Because, in all seriousness, there was fuck all wrong with the tackle. That Ben Arfa got injured is unfortunate, but nothing more than that.

If anything, Ben Arfa is knocked off balance by Tevez, and brings his leg round between De Jong's legs after De Jong had gone to ground.

Because, in all seriousness, there was fuck all wrong with the tackle. That Ben Arfa got injured is unfortunate, but nothing more than that.

If anything, Ben Arfa is knocked off balance by Tevez, and brings his leg round between De Jong's legs after De Jong had gone to ground.

I think you're either blind, mental, or a strange combination of both. That's absolute lunacy, mate. He blatantly scissored the fuck out of Barfa's leg. I honestly have no idea how you can see it any other way.

Anyway, this is not the place for football debate. I'd also beat this guy's face to a bloody mess:-

Mark_van_Bommel_face.jpg