aberdeen-music

Faces You'd Never Tire Of Punching

Guest idol_wild

I was tempted to stipulate that no fellow forum members were allowed to appear on lists. That could potentially lead to some actual skelping. Which would be fun for some, but not so much for others.

That's why names were not mentioned, just in case they all ganged up on me or something. All i'm saying is watch the fire extinguisher scene in Irreversible.

I know this thread isn't meant to be taken literally but it got me thinking. I really wouldn't take any joy from punching a famous person in the face unless they'd done something personal to me. With this in mind I'd have Hardeep Singh Koli on my list. He was in the same bar as me the other week and it was a howling gale and driving rain outside so instead of stepping outside to smoke, he just stuck his head out the 'patio' door leaving the rain, wind and fag smoke to blow right into our faces. My mate, ever the gentleman and always polite, asked him if he could shut the door a bit coz it was freezing, which he did without speaking. Then Mr big baws comedian man comes back later for another fag, opens the door, stands just outside, sparks up then turns to us and says sarcastically 'oh is this ok?... You would tell me if it wasn't?' whilst his mate is creasing himself. My mate was Sooo close to chinning him but it was a swanky do and he's got a fairly public job in local government so was best he didn't.

Always hated the smug unfunny cunt anyway but when they confirm their cuntiness in front of you it makes punching them ok.

I know this thread isn't meant to be taken literally but it got me thinking. I really wouldn't take any joy from punching a famous person in the face unless they'd done something personal to me. With this in mind I'd have Hardeep Singh Koli on my list. He was in the same bar as me the other week and it was a howling gale and driving rain outside so instead of stepping outside to smoke, he just stuck his head out the 'patio' door leaving the rain, wind and fag smoke to blow right into our faces. My mate, ever the gentleman and always polite, asked him if he could shut the door a bit coz it was freezing, which he did without speaking. Then Mr big baws comedian man comes back later for another fag, opens the door, stands just outside, sparks up then turns to us and says sarcastically 'oh is this ok?... You would tell me if it wasn't?' whilst his mate is creasing himself. My mate was Sooo close to chinning him but it was a swanky do and he's got a fairly public job in local government so was best he didn't.

Always hated the smug unfunny cunt anyway but when they confirm their cuntiness in front of you it makes punching them ok.

Plus he's a sex pest.

Arsene Wenger. Stop moaning about football being physical you fucking woofter. It's not Sam Allardyce's or Ryan Shawcross's fault that all your players are 5ft8 and break their metatarsal in a strong gust of wind. I would punch you until the end of the day, and then start again the next morning, for at least a weekend.

I found a post of yours yesterday that was similar to this that had me fucking creasing. I'm off to find it again....

EDIT - here it is. The "knicker wearing jessie" line just about killed me.

I've always supprted England, for the simple reason that their squad is made up entirely of players I watch on the telly every Saturday night, and I know them all. Plus, they're the nearest country to Scotland :up:

Though in saying that, I do still have a sly giggle when they get knocked out.

Even I have a bit of a chortle when it zooms in to some toddler with a Union Jack sprayed on his face, being ruined by his blubbering. And then manly man's man John Terry, our lion-hearted leader, starts to have a bit of a bubble, the big fucking racist wimp, and then the whole world gives us a right good laughing at. And rightly so. We've always been a bunch of crybabies. Gazza. Terry. The lot.

Look at Fletcher, when he saw red against Arsenal, meaning he'd miss the CL final. Took it like a man. I bet he had steak for tea that night, right before pummeling his missis through the wall. Where as John Terry, when he slipped and missed that penalty, probably went home, had a soak in the bath and watched Confessions of a Shopaholic, the fucking knicker wearing jessie.

I'm gonna root for England. As an avid fan of the English Premier League, I've grown to really appreciate and respect some of the bigger players such as Steven Gerrard, Joe Cole and Frank Lampard - players who are awesome week-in, week-out. I'd really like to see these guys lift the World Cup. Especially Gerrard, who, for me, is the most complete footballer that's ever existed. He deserves it. He deserves to lift the English Premier League trophy too, but that'll never happen whilst he plays for Liverpool.

Aw no. No no. Steven Gerrard (whilst admittedly being a complete footballer) is a total goober. And he's one of those England-fru'-n-fru' numpties that moans about dutty foreigners ruining the game with their diving, and then goes and lobs himself all about the penalty area himself. It was gutting to see that cheating, car-stereo-theiving botter lift the Champions League trophy after an olympic dive to accompany their comeback.

Still, if he scores a couple in the World Cup, then he's a good egg, temporarily, I guess.

Guest idol_wild
Arsene Wenger. Stop moaning about football being physical you fucking woofter. It's not Sam Allardyce's or Ryan Shawcross's fault that all your players are 5ft8 and break their metatarsal in a strong gust of wind. I would punch you until the end of the day, and then start again the next morning, for at least a weekend.

I was tempted to list Arsene Wenger, but I could push out a little squeeky fart and it would still floor Wenger. He's about 6st 9lbs. Punching him in the face would not be satisfying.

Chris Woods

Gary Stephens

Stuart Munro

Richard Gough

Terry Butcher

Dale Gordon

Ian Ferguson

Ally McCoist

Mo Johnston

Pieter Huistra

Nacho N*vo

Barry Ferguson

Terry Hurlock

Stephan Guivarch (Who now sells swimming pools for a living - cunt)

Charlie Miller - little fat cheating drunk fuck

Derek Johnston

Graeme Souness

Ricky Foster

Alan Gow

Allan McGregor (though i do rate him as a player)

.......and James Cordon and the dude from Block Party "Kele".

Chris Woods

Gary Stephens

Stuart Munro

Richard Gough

Terry Butcher

Dale Gordon

Ian Ferguson

Ally McCoist

Mo Johnston

Pieter Huistra

Nacho N*vo

Barry Ferguson

Terry Hurlock

Stephan Guivarch (Who now sells swimming pools for a living - cunt)

Charlie Miller - little fat cheating drunk fuck

Derek Johnston

Graeme Souness

Ricky Foster

Alan Gow

Allan McGregor (though i do rate him as a player)

.......and James Cordon and the dude from Block Party "Kele".

Actually id take Ricky Foster out of there. Just give him a dead arm or summin...

There were two Rangers players i just couldnt bring myself to type their names..