aberdeen-music

Faces You'd Never Tire Of Punching

Guest idol_wild

Guest idol_wild

He just fucking hates everything. I mean, I know I'm a hate filled individual, but jesus fucking bumgrapes. It's a constant tirade about everything with him. He clearly thinks he's some sort of authority, but the vast majority of what he says is just contrary fucking hyperbole. :swearing:

oh Alan Green... it would be a pleasure to hold that cretin down whilst lots of like-minded people kick fuck out of him. 'ooh look at me I'm soooo controversial' No your not, you're a twat.

I'd quite like to punch John Inverdale as well. Repeatedly.

watching Later With Jools Holland and obviously Holland needs a punch. But Anthony of Anthony and The Johnsons is on and I thought 'there's a man whose very punchable'.

Also the drummer of The Ting Tings. I love that band but he's trying to hide the fact he's 42 by wearing dark glasses indoors. A punchable offence in my book.

Guest idol_wild
Also the drummer of The Ting Tings. I love that band but he's trying to hide the fact he's 42 by wearing dark glasses indoors. A punchable offence in my book.

Indeed. And you have to punch him whilst he is wearing the shades. That way you can shatter the lens in his sockets and make the fucker bleed from his eyes and blind him. That's the rules. That way he'll have to wear the shades indoors. Just like Stevie Wonder.